**TRADERS 3**

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives **TRADERS 3**

This topic contains 75 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  schauzer2013 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

abislu1

I wanted to keep the trading going! So lets trade!

abislu1

Hmmm well…….no not really (for trade that is) sorry.

abislu1

Would u like the soda pup PSI for the blue fadoodle PSI?

Narnian100

Nah sorry abislu I don’t need that, do you have anything else for it?

Narnian100

Hey Peeps heres my HUGE trading list so offer away:D I have Wilds in the jungle sofa,Cuckoo cat clock,Bunny earded tv,Siamese Psi,Bluffadoodle psi,Harmonious Hammock,Calming Camp fire,Holow Lounger,Emerald treasure chest,Silver treasure chest,Gold Leaf armoire(I really love this so it must be a great trade:D)Ultimate experiment station,Experiment station 1,Colossal Movie screen,Humvee toy SUV,Plumpys Writing desk and chair,Fluffingtons armchair,Night light flower SuperE bed,Musical Mystro SuperE bed,Rocket ship lunger,Yoga ball bed(retired) Icing on cake gazebo( I will need promo for this)CLOTHING, Movie star white dress,City Chic pants,Cave explorer girl hat,Green racing helmet and jacket,Snow Queen robe,Queen of hearts gown,Postar dress,Purple high cut sneackers,Rockerz poodle pants,Cleopatras costume,Angel costume,Scarecrow costume,Dwarf costume,Santas elfet costume,Purple wizard hat and robe,Almost all of Peheresphones kinzstyle clothes,PRICELESS slips, shuts,plumpy,Green santa hat. ODDS AND ENDS,Plumpy plush,Zum baloon,Allysa house candalabra,Nafaria house candalbra,Lunar lubgotz poster,Tabby Von Meow cup of hot coco,Megaphone lamp,Holiday place setting,Doggy green crystal cave painting and Yellow blossom trellis. I reaallly need the Fairy den dress,Emo,scuba tank,Fresh waterfalls,Lilac Guina pig psi,Love spaniel psi,Any jemstone dog psi, Griffan Gourdian statue,Dragons fire,Ghost pirate plush,Mermonkey artifact, Rockerz Papillon shoes and Woodland tiara. Open to all offers!! Add me Narnian100.

Narnian100

Hey schaunzer what is the table called???

schauzer2013

its schnauzer not schaunzer and I don’t know because I need a pink dinner table and if it was W- shop I’d prob. sell it If I needed KC.

schauzer2013

Hello everybody! I am looking for many things so I’ll try to make the list short: Want : Neo Gothic Wallpaper ( this is a big one ),Egyptian Theme (I’ll let you know what pieces I have), Medieval Theme (I’ll let you know what pieces I have.) Princess Theme (I think I have the flower, the tapestry, and the throne.), and a rare pink table that is one space wide and two spaces long. Have : depends what you want.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.