**TRADERS 3**

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives **TRADERS 3**

This topic contains 75 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  schauzer2013 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

abislu1

I wanted to keep the trading going! So lets trade!

forest85

hey dogfish, I have been looking for the movie posters, but they are not sendable so they probably aren’t tradeable either. I am also looking for a snack cart stove.

dogfish

No problem just need to find one in a storage room, I will try to send tonight, DF

hi forest, do you still need the howlin hoddie vest? :)

forest85

uh sure.. im not remembering asking for it but if you have an extra I would like it. Thank You

Sorry! I didn’t see this! Will send blue sparkle dress fuchsia shorts and howlin hoodie vest today! ;)

bunnyheaven

BTW, that was bunnyheaven for forest85

bunnyheaven

Hey, it’s forest. I completely forgot about this and was very surprised when your gift arrived!! Thanks!

Narnian100

Oh hey Forest! I really need these Eygptian bed,Egyptian vanity table and stool,Egyptian Tv,Egyptian throne,Pretty Peacock psi,Neo gothic wardrobe,Masterful wardrobe,Signature sofa,Statley dining chair,Any jemstone dog psi,Love spaniel psi,Razzle dazzle dog psi,Sugerplum cheeky monkey psi,Lilac guinea pig psi,Sig ragdoll cat psi,Brilliant bandit psi,Fresh Waterfalls or Freshwater fountain. Do you have one or two of those? Cuz I would totally trade the Movie screen for one or two of those items:D

forest85

@Narnia, what do you need for the movie screen??

dogfish

Hi forest, I thought my bff Becky sent you the movie screen. LMK I have some also. DF

forest85

hey pippa I have the mad flower and medieval chest.

pippa3090

I am looking for: Elegant Victorian Dress, Elegant Victorian Hat, School House Desk, Persian Fruit Table, Persian Throne, Persian Pillows, Signature Stately Bookshelf. I have:
      Roadster go kart, Medieval dining chair, Medieval chest, Work of art shrubbery, Victorian garden bench, Victorian Garden chair, Mad flower, Emperors settee, Neo gothic night stand, Friendly face flower
      PSI
      Lucky horseshoe fireplace (PSI)

Clothes:
      Love diva pet coat, Amanda Panda’s dress, Amethyst tiara, Queen anne marie’s periwig, farmer’s overalls, Fluffingtons vest, springtime laced heels,Academy choir robe, pink pony sparkly dress, Howlinn hoody vest, zangoz slippers

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.