**TRADERS 3**

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives **TRADERS 3**

This topic contains 75 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  schauzer2013 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

abislu1

I wanted to keep the trading going! So lets trade!

schauzer2013

Hello again janeneongreen! Sorry, I don’t have the things you listed. But I’m looking for Egyptian myself so…. yeah. Anything else you want? because this is the LAST piece to the theme I need and I could not find it for about a year. PLMK ASAP!

iLoveJesus

Hey!!! is this like a trading page? :D If so, I am looking for the Adventure Cloud White Wings. plmk if anyone of you have it and we can work out a fair offer, just tell me what you need!!!!! I’ve been looking for it a long time. :D

Scnauzer, Sorry it took me so long to reply, I haven’t been on here for a while. I do still have the Neo Gothic Wallpaper and would be happy to work out a trade with you. I’m specifically Looking for banquet chairs and coffee table form the Egyptian theme, but there are other things I’m looking for as well.

Narnian100

Hey Guys I have been looking everywhere for a pair of Rockerz Papillon Shoes does anyone have them? I need them so bad!!!!!! If yall have a pair just post what you would want for them:D Thanks!!! Narnian100

schauzer2013

anybody here????

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.