TRADERS!

This topic contains 29 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  LEG11 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Chelsea315

LEG11 wrote on 2012-09-07 at 06:35 PM

Who want’s to trade?? I like PSIs, rares, and Estore.

Hi
    Do you still want to trade?????
    PLMKASAP
    Chelsea315

dogfish

minigummybears wrote on 2012-09-12 at 06:55 PM

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-09-11 at 09:25 PM
      Gummy– oh u need groceries from the shop? Add me at xhapysmile and I will send some over. But it would be tomorrow though.
      -4pb-

OK ! ^-^ just ……..U SURE YOU’R FRIENDS LIST IS NOT FULL !? PLMK! and this is VERY IMPORTANT ! I HAVE A USER NAME THAT SEEM’S A LOT LIKE A LITTLE KID’S USER NAME ! BECAUSE I CREATED IT WHEN I WAS 6 !!!! but don’t worry i’m nine now! ^-^ and sorry i’m 2 days late ! i didn’t check here 4 2 days cos’ i was in that mode when u get like a new website and u get an account and it seems addicting but at the end it’s kinda boring …….BUT NOW I’M BACK !^-^ ok …. my user name is 1fluffysparkle no caps or spaces ! ^-^ ~gummy

Hi gummy, can i add you to my friends list? I will be happy to send you my psf’s and don’t need anything in return. If you need KC, I can send you some items to sell. I have tons in my dock and you would be doing me a favor. I’ll send a request from two accounts ending in 91 and 92. OK? If you get any duplicate foods, just sell them. TTYL DF(Chloe)

Gummy– oh u need groceries from the shop? Add me at xhapysmile and I will send some over. But it would be tomorrow though.
      -4pb-

OMG ! 4PB IT’S U !!!!!!!:D I DIDN’T EVEN NOTEST ! :D YA ! NOW WE CAN BE BUDS! SO I’LL ADD U !^-^ GUMMY~

-4pb-

OK ! ^-^ just ……..U SURE YOU’R FRIENDS LIST IS NOT FULL !? PLMK! and this is VERY IMPORTANT ! I HAVE A USER NAME THAT SEEM’S A LOT LIKE A LITTLE KID’S USER NAME ! BECAUSE I CREATED IT WHEN I WAS 6 !!!! but don’t worry i’m nine now! ^-^ and sorry i’m 2 days late ! i didn’t check here 4 2 days cos’ i was in that mode when u get like a new website and u get an account and it seems addicting but at the end it’s kinda boring …….BUT NOW I’M BACK !^-^ ok …. my user name is 1fluffysparkle no caps or spaces ! ^-^ ~gummy

-4pb-

craftykid99

oh well then i have tons of psfs for trade whoever wants to trade they can add me craftykid99

i have 60 pets so that means a lot of psfs THANKS!!!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.