TRADERS=========

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives TRADERS=========

This topic contains 51 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  bamboo578 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

cruisingal

lacrossegirl5 wrote on 2012-10-13 at 05:28 PM

Calling all the traders. I have ton of psi for trade. LMK what you need and i will tell you if i have it

Hi Lacrossegirl, I am looking for these items:

Arctic Plane
    The new African Wild Dog PSI
    1 Signature Dining chair

Please lmk, Thanks, Cruisingal.

sniffles2009

hi im new to this forum and am looking for the sly slide if anyone has it i have been looking for it for almost a year and have had no luck whatsoever so please reply to this if you have it and i will tell you what i would be willing to trade for it

thanks,
      sniffles2009

sonici

lacrossegirl5 wrote on 2012-10-20 at 11:45 AM

sonici wrote on 2012-10-20 at 09:45 AM

lacrossegirl5 wrote on 2012-10-20 at 06:59 AM

sonici wrote on 2012-10-19 at 09:33 PM

spunkygirl wrote on 2012-10-19 at 05:39 PM

lacrossegirl5 wrote on 2012-10-19 at 07:18 AM

spunkygirl wrote on 2012-10-18 at 05:49 PM

lacrossegirl5 wrote on 2012-10-18 at 05:33 PM

spunkygirl wrote on 2012-10-18 at 05:12 PM

lacrossegirl5 wrote on 2012-10-18 at 03:12 PM

spunkygirl wrote on 2012-10-18 at 02:39 PM

lacrossegirl5 wrote on 2012-10-18 at 02:14 PM

spunkygirl wrote on 2012-10-18 at 01:24 PM
      spunkygirl’s complete clothing list:
      x ray glasses
      googly eyeglasses
      full rock star outfit
      deluxe disco jacket
      white soccer jersey
      3D glasses
      scarecrow costume
      x ray costume
      card collector cropped jacket
      5 springtime dresses
      5 springtime shoes
      Ms. Santakinz bonnet
      most of zodiac
      eggcellent spring glasses
      blue bunny top hat
      all Sheldon souvenier clothes
      complete shamrockin
      queen Marie’s periwig
      be mine sneakers
      candy factory coveralls
      campkin t shirt
      tween queen dress
      tutti frutti headress
      green popstar dress
      pink popstar dress
      old solar suit helmet
      old solar suit pants
      old solar suit boots
      rockinz mohawk
      clown costume
      clown wig
      clown nose
      funky neon fro
      venetian mask
      snow globe hat
      dapper casual top
      gift box shoes
      superhero outfit
      superhero boots
      chef shirt
      chef hat
      bee tee
      bee pants
      bee antenae
      bramble circlet
      charm fairy skirt
      charm fairy shoes
      academy choir robe
      3 organic sea valderbill masks
      2 louie’s mustaches
      fall cabbie hat
      zombie face paint
      If you like anything, PLMK!
      -spunky

Hey!!! I am interested in the rockerz clothes. Do you have spins? I am looking for them (Spins ar hypnotists glasses) LMK

I’m sorry, but I don’t have spins, just the googly eye glasses and xray glasses. The rock star outfit includes the rock jacket, shuts, torn, and big black boots. PLMK what you’d offer for the rock star costume. I like sig, estore, and retired exclusives.
      -spunky

I like shuts but i would never trade sig or estore psi for them……….., I have no retired exclusives SORRY

That’s ok. Although estore PSI is only worth 6,000-8,000, most people don’t want to part with it easily as it is hard to get. If you’re just interested in shuts, plmk. Could you please make a list of what you would trade, I’m open to anything you might want to offer.
      -spunky

Hi Ya i am only interested in shuts
      Did you see my clothing list on here??????? If not PLMK it’s just lots of work to make it. I wonder how you had the time to make yours!!!

I know, I keep meaning to make a furniture/object list, but I never have the time. I’m not crazy about what’s on your list above, you don’t have to make a full list though. If you have some retired PSI or retired rares I might trade for that. I’m specifically looking for the bubblegum cheeky cat PSI(gumball pit). I also like deluxe clothing if you have it.(snow queen robes or other stuff like that)
      -spunky

Ok. First of all i don’t have bubble gum cheeky cat. BUT I WISH!!! i just got the retired exclusive RAINBOW TABLE. lmk if you need

I’m sorry, but I already have that one. I know from the above post that Sonici would trade their shuts for your glittering gold dress, so you can go ahead and trade with them.
      -spunky

Thanks! :) Add Me And Ill Send U A Gift, IDK I Just Feel Generous Rite Now LOL Im Spritz564 (NO Caps Or Space) PS WHO SIAD THEY HAVE RAINBOW COFFE TABLE!?!!? I Am A HUGE Retired Exclusive Item Collecter!!!!! LOL!!!
      **~**Sonici**~**

Hi!!!!!!!! I said i have the rainbow coffee table. Don’t have anything in paticular i want for it. PLMK what you have. PS” i added you i am 5723563

Perfect! :) I Dont Have Many PSI Sorry But I Could Trade You This Canopy Bed, (NOT WSHOP) Dignified Dreams Bed?? :) PLMK!!
      **~**Sonici**~**

HEY!!! sorry i do not likethat bed sorry! I am super picky!!!!!!! What psi do you have?

I Dont Have Any Sorry!!! Again Super Sorry What Else Would You Like And Do You By Any Chance Have Rainy Day Window And Red Plasma Ball??

**~**Sonici**~**

sonici wrote on 2012-10-20 at 09:45 AM

x ray glasses
      googly eyeglasses
      full rock star outfit
      deluxe disco jacket
      white soccer jersey
      3D glasses
      scarecrow costume
      x ray costume
      5 springtime dresses
      5 springtime shoes
      Ms. Santakinz bonnet
      most of zodiac
      blue bunny top hat
      complete shamrockin
      queen Marie’s periwig
      be mine sneakers
      candy factory coveralls
      campkin t shirt
      tween queen dress
      tutti frutti headress
      green popstar dress
      pink popstar dress
      old solar suit helmet
      old solar suit pants
      old solar suit boots
      rockinz mohawk
      clown costume
      clown wig
      clown nose
      funky neon fro
      venetian mask
      snow globe hat
      dapper casual top
      gift box shoes
      superhero outfit
      superhero boots
      chef shirt
      chef hat
      bee tee
      bee pants
      bee antenae
      bramble circlet
      charm fairy skirt
      charm fairy shoes
      academy choir robe
      2 louie’s mustaches
      fall cabbie hat
      zombie face paint
      -spunky

Hey!!! I am interested in the rockerz clothes. Do you have spins? I am looking for them (Spins ar hypnotists glasses) LMK

I’m sorry, but I don’t have spins, just the googly eye glasses and xray glasses. The rock star outfit includes the rock jacket, shuts, torn, and big black boots. PLMK what you’d offer for the rock star costume. I like sig, estore, and retired exclusives.
      -spunky

I like shuts but i would never trade sig or estore psi for them……….., I have no retired exclusives SORRY

That’s ok. Although estore PSI is only worth 6,000-8,000, most people don’t want to part with it easily as it is hard to get. If you’re just interested in shuts, plmk. Could you please make a list of what you would trade, I’m open to anything you might want to offer.
      -spunky

Did you see my clothing list on here??????? If not PLMK it’s just lots of work to make it. I wonder how you had the time to make yours!!!

I know, I keep meaning to make a furniture/object list, but I never have the time. I’m not crazy about what’s on your list above, you don’t have to make a full list though. If you have some retired PSI or retired rares I might trade for that. I’m specifically looking for the bubblegum cheeky cat PSI(gumball pit). I also like deluxe clothing if you have it.(snow queen robes or other stuff like that)
      -spunky

Ok. First of all i don’t have bubble gum cheeky cat. BUT I WISH!!! i just got the retired exclusive RAINBOW TABLE. lmk if you need

I’m sorry, but I already have that one. I know from the above post that Sonici would trade their shuts for your glittering gold dress, so you can go ahead and trade with them.
      -spunky

Thanks! :) Add Me And Ill Send U A Gift, IDK I Just Feel Generous Rite Now LOL Im Spritz564 (NO Caps Or Space) PS WHO SIAD THEY HAVE RAINBOW COFFE TABLE!?!!? I Am A HUGE Retired Exclusive Item Collecter!!!!! LOL!!!
      **~**Sonici**~**

Hi!!!!!!!! I said i have the rainbow coffee table. Don’t have anything in paticular i want for it. PLMK what you have. PS” i added you i am 5723563

Perfect! :) I Dont Have Many PSI Sorry But I Could Trade You This Canopy Bed, (NOT WSHOP) Dignified Dreams Bed?? :) PLMK!!
      **~**Sonici**~**

HEY!!! sorry i do not likethat bed sorry! I am super picky!!!!!!! What psi do you have?

spunkygirl

x ray glasses
      googly eyeglasses
      full rock star outfit
      deluxe disco jacket
      white soccer jersey
      3D glasses
      scarecrow costume
      x ray costume
      5 springtime dresses
      5 springtime shoes
      Ms. Santakinz bonnet
      most of zodiac
      blue bunny top hat
      complete shamrockin
      queen Marie’s periwig
      be mine sneakers
      candy factory coveralls
      campkin t shirt
      tween queen dress
      tutti frutti headress
      green popstar dress
      pink popstar dress
      old solar suit helmet
      old solar suit pants
      old solar suit boots
      rockinz mohawk
      clown costume
      clown wig
      clown nose
      funky neon fro
      venetian mask
      snow globe hat
      dapper casual top
      gift box shoes
      superhero outfit
      superhero boots
      chef shirt
      chef hat
      bee tee
      bee pants
      bee antenae
      bramble circlet
      charm fairy skirt
      charm fairy shoes
      academy choir robe
      2 louie’s mustaches
      fall cabbie hat
      zombie face paint
      -spunky

-spunky

-spunky

-spunky

-spunky

**~**Sonici**~**

Well thanks! I’ve been in a generous mood too recently, so I’ll send you a gift back! My un is sbscb1998. I collect retired exclusives too! I have almost everything that was retired in 2008-2012.
      -spunky

sonici

x ray glasses
      googly eyeglasses
      full rock star outfit
      deluxe disco jacket
      white soccer jersey
      3D glasses
      scarecrow costume
      x ray costume
      5 springtime dresses
      5 springtime shoes
      Ms. Santakinz bonnet
      most of zodiac
      blue bunny top hat
      complete shamrockin
      queen Marie’s periwig
      be mine sneakers
      candy factory coveralls
      campkin t shirt
      tween queen dress
      tutti frutti headress
      green popstar dress
      pink popstar dress
      old solar suit helmet
      old solar suit pants
      old solar suit boots
      rockinz mohawk
      clown costume
      clown wig
      clown nose
      funky neon fro
      venetian mask
      snow globe hat
      dapper casual top
      gift box shoes
      superhero outfit
      superhero boots
      chef shirt
      chef hat
      bee tee
      bee pants
      bee antenae
      bramble circlet
      charm fairy skirt
      charm fairy shoes
      academy choir robe
      2 louie’s mustaches
      fall cabbie hat
      zombie face paint
      -spunky

-spunky

-spunky

-spunky

-spunky

**~**Sonici**~**

**~**Sonici**~**

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.