TRADERS COME! I need the deluxe clothes from the KinzStyle Outlet

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives TRADERS COME! I need the deluxe clothes from the KinzStyle Outlet

This topic contains 18 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  ~♐♫♥Bama_Kitty7♥♫♐~ 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Hey guys!!! BamaKitty7 here! I am needing some items. These are my WANTS and HAVES.
    WANT:
    Delightful dining dress
    Lovely lavender dress
    Butterfly wing belt
    Fine feathered fashion hat
    Terrific teal hat
    Red striped fedora
    HAVE:
    Trading Card 2.0 Stove
    Hopping Drum Kit
    Magenta Wall Paint
    Drummer Boy Nutcracker
    Webkinz Christmas Gnomes (1-6)
    Ice Skate Wreath
    Dex Dangerous Magazine Cover Collection
    Time Machine
    Googly Eyeglasses
    5 Snow Globe Hats
    Ribbon Yorkie PSI
    Winterfest Pyjama Pants (A LOT at least 8)

ferretfriend

Hi Bama Kitty! Would you take a yorkie psi couch for your bed? PLMK, Thanks!!

Oh i have all of the items but I need the fantasy coach bed

dogfish

Hi would you trade the gnomes 3,4,5 and 6 for all the clothing/? I can throw in some Kinzstyle also. Add me clo92 if you want to trade. DF

LambTyler

Hey Bama Kitty, I know dog fish will give you everything for free, but on your other forum I posted that I could give you these and that I was interested in the Webkinz Christmas gnomes, but only 4 and 6 and the dex dangerous thing! Please respond soon! Hi dogfish, I don’t think I have talked to you for a while! I have 2 new forums now, so I hope you can check them out sometime soon! Thanks :)

dogfish

Hi lamb, I can’t find half my post around here. Go ahead and do this trade. i don’t “need” the gnomes. I have 1 and 2, and was was just thinking I’d get a few more. I have them in storage and don’t know what to do with them anyway. What are you needing these days, LMK I may have it. DF

LambTyler

Wow! And sorry about the guess I though you would send for free :P And I hope you don’t mind me getting the gnomes, cause I am trying to complete my collection too. As for what I need, I could literally make a list that would take HOURS to read (no joke) with what I need, but you can just check out my 2 new forums. For now :P Thanks :)

ferretfriend

I don’t have the ribbon yorkie Psi, I can buy some of those and add something different so its fair, If you would like. PLMK, Thanks!!

ok guys… I already have the delightful dining dress, lovely lavendar dress, and the butterfly wing belt! who ever sent those three to me can pick some items if they want. :)

Gretamg

I have the fine feathered fashion hat, terrific teal hat, and the red striped fedora

Gretamg

I’d like the ribbon yorkie psi

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.