TRADERS FUDGEY

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives TRADERS FUDGEY

This topic contains 83 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  forest85 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hi this is the place anyone can trade for there needs! Hav fun!

Here is my want list! I’m still making lists of what i have in my dock though if people want so yeah. Heres my want list! I’m looking for, Burrowing cliffside slide, Sly slide, Red wolf swing, PROMO, Icing on the cake gazebo, Amethyest gemster, Alexadrite gemster, Aquamarine gemster, Golden gorilla slide, Holiday spirit slide/swing, Snowy mountain minecart ride, Rose zicron gemster, Maybe Merry melodies hat, and Piano sofa. I’m also looking for SIGNATURE PSI. And i’m still open to offers. PLMKSNOL

abislu1

I dont have much but would you be intrested in the Sig harp seal PSI (is that the name?) noctournal nightlight PSI or gem zen garden PSI for hamburger?

Abislu, i already have two harp seal PSI’S, (Icy arctic organ) And I’m not sure what the other two are. Do you have any other offers? Forest, no thank you. Here, I’m going to make a list of my wants so it’ll be easier for anyone who comes to my forum. Okay? :D

forest85

i have full zodiac earth, fire top and water bottoms

forest85

i dont know what you are looking for

Forest, no, i’m not really in to that sort of thing. Do you have anything else you could offer?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.