TRADERS FUDGEY

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives TRADERS FUDGEY

This topic contains 83 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  forest85 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hi this is the place anyone can trade for there needs! Hav fun!

ferretfriend

Hello Fudgey! How are you? I’m interested in your Fashionable Gas Fireplace if you still have it. I traded mine a couple weeks ago.. and I collect that kind of stuff.. So LMK what you would Like, Please!

JRS1

FUDGEY – I’m interested in your Cheeseburger Costume and Icy Arctic Organ. Some items I have available for trade are the Frozen Fountain (Signature Penguin PSI), Icy Fishing Hole Fridge PSI (not signature, but valuable), Interstellar Telescope (Retired item), Fire Hydrant Fridge PSI, Jellybean Tree (Ret Exclusive), Hamster Rollercycle, Far North Sleigh PSI, Dex Dangerous Space Fighter, Luxury Hot Tub (Rare), Bloomin Coffee Table, Geographic Globe (Retired Rare), Black and Gold Guitar Chair, and Giant Feather Chair (Retired Exclusive). Let me know if your interested in any of these. Thanks!

bunnyheaven

I am interested in your bramble circlet, golden solar mask, and candy cane seeds. Would you be interested in anything not so hard to come by that i might have? PLMK bunnyheaven:)

cruisingal

Hey, Does anyone have the signature theme Red sofa and book shelf? Also, does anyone have the vampiress outfit? Thanks, Cruisingal

forest85

i definitely dont have anything like that, sorry

Okay. I’m sorry it didn’t work out. Thank you for coming and offering for my stuff!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.