TRADERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TRADERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TRADER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives TRADERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TRADERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TRADER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This topic contains 80 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  msc41501 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

msc41501

<p>I’ll post my list soon!
    </p>

msc41501 wrote on 2012-11-27 at 03:03 PM

Hey so I was wondering if we could trade in the trading room maybe? Do you have kinzchat plus? It’s not that I don’t trust you, I just don’t know what you are looking for. What’s your username? Mine’s msc41501
      thanks!
      :D

hmm can we trade some time after the 2nd of december? my brother got me banned on my main account until then, and my back up account is expired and i can’t go to the trading room on that account. JLMK

msc41501

Hey so I was wondering if we could trade in the trading room maybe? Do you have kinzchat plus? It’s not that I don’t trust you, I just don’t know what you are looking for. What’s your username? Mine’s msc41501

thanks!

:D

msc41501 wrote on 2012-11-26 at 03:32 PM

hey sorry i got confused… are there more than one train because at the wshop there is only one. If there is only won i need it. I also need a ticket booth. Those are the ones i need the most.
      my list~
      the ticket booth
      the train(s)

ok sounds great, and im looking mainly for exclusive clothing and stuff like that, but ill take any super beds or furniture, or psi something

msc41501

hey sorry i got confused… are there more than one train because at the wshop there is only one. If there is only won i need it. I also need a ticket booth. Those are the ones i need the most.

my list~
      the ticket booth
      the train(s)

msc41501

sure what do you need?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.