**TRADERS**HERE**

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives **TRADERS**HERE**

This topic contains 224 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  mistie1000 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

casslev

<p>Hi! You can trade in this forum. So get trading!
    </p>

loue354

casslev wrote on 2012-07-02 at 05:40 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-07-02 at 03:38 PM

casslev wrote on 2012-07-02 at 03:03 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-07-02 at 01:39 PM
      Does anyone have the heart warming hot tub up for trade by chance? I can offer sig or estore, or reg psi or pretty much well whatever LOLZ :D
      LMK
      NB

I have it… will you trade e-store psi?

Casslev
      Have we traded before??? I think we have….I cant remember though LOL
      NB

But I heard that you can gift pets from the estore to someone else\’s account, so I\’ll trade the heart warming tub for one estore pet, maybe? And we have not traded before But if you trade me for an estore pet I swear on my life I will send the heart warming tub to you.

HEY THERE NUTTYBUDDY…..MAKE THEM SEND FIRST….DO NOT TRADE BY KINZPOST UNLESS YOU GET THE ITEMS THAT THEY PROMISED TO SEND TO YOU….IF THEY WANT YOUR ITEMS THEN THEY WILL AGREE TO SEND FIRST….YOU ARE TRUSTWORTHY BUT THEY MIGHT NOT BE…..EVEN IF THEY PROMISE THEY ARE…..GOOD LUCK NB…..LOUE354

cfskate

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-07-02 at 04:23 PM

cfskate wrote on 2012-07-02 at 04:14 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-07-02 at 03:41 PM

cfskate wrote on 2012-07-02 at 03:21 PM

Does anyone have the heart warming hot tub up for trade by chance? I can offer sig or estore, or reg psi or pretty much well whatever LOLZ :D
      LMK
      NB

i have it..for peppermint swirl slide??? or the wallpaper and flooring…or for both i will add closet…plz plz plz

Cfskate
      If you want to do it for the estore candy wall paper and flooring that is fine, just let me know, if not, I prefer to try and trade with casslev
      NB

yes thats just fine..which am i sending you the closet or tub?

The heartwarming tub and then I will send you the candy wall paper and floors from the estore
      NB

ok great ill send it now

loue354

casslev wrote on 2012-07-02 at 05:40 PM

LMK
      NB

Casslev
      NB

But I heard that you can gift pets from the estore to someone else\’s account, so I\’ll trade the heart warming tub for one estore pet, maybe? And we have not traded before But if you trade me for an estore pet I swear on my life I will send the heart warming tub to you.

HEY THERE NUTTYBUDDY….IF YOU TRADE BY KINZPOST MAKE THEM SEND FIRST…REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED WITH BLUE ON HERE…..YOU ARE TRUSTWORTHY BUT THEY MIGHT NOT BE…..IF THEY WANT TO TRADE BAD ENOUGH THEY WILL SEND FIRST….GOOD LUCK LOUE354

casslev

LMK
      NB

Casslev
      NB

nuttybuddy

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-07-02 at 04:23 PM

cfskate wrote on 2012-07-02 at 04:14 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-07-02 at 03:41 PM

cfskate wrote on 2012-07-02 at 03:21 PM

LMK
      NB

i have it..for peppermint swirl slide??? or the wallpaper and flooring…or for both i will add closet…plz plz plz

Cfskate
      If you want to do it for the estore candy wall paper and flooring that is fine, just let me know, if not, I prefer to try and trade with casslev
      NB

yes thats just fine..which am i sending you the closet or tub?

The heartwarming tub and then I will send you the candy wall paper and floors from the estore
      NB

Cfskate

Do you still want to do this trade? LMK

NB

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.