**TRADERS**HERE**

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives **TRADERS**HERE**

This topic contains 224 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  mistie1000 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

casslev

<p>Hi! You can trade in this forum. So get trading!
    </p>

loue354

HEY THERE….DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY NEW PET ITEMS, SIGNATURE OR ESTORE PET ITEMS….ESPECIALLY LOOKING FOR BADGER HILL, FROOFROO SETTEE, RED CANDY CANE CANOPY BED, SIG. CAT RUNWAY…..BUT AM INTERESTED IN ANY NEWER PET ITEMS TOO AND ESTORE AND SIGNATURE PSI….LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY AND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR PLEASE…..THANKS LOUE354

loue354

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-07-08 at 03:24 PM

hi peoples i will have a list up soon. still workin on it. i just got back from vacation :) :)
      -4pb-

HEY THERE4444POLARBEARS…..HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT VACATION…..DO YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE THE BADGER HILL OR THE FROUFROU SETTEE BY CHANCE…IF YOU HAVE EITHER OF THESE PSI PLEASE LET MEKNOW…TAHNKS LOUE354

hi peoples i will have a list up soon. still workin on it. i just got back from vacation :) :)

-4pb-

loue354

dillu23 wrote on 2012-07-07 at 01:35 AM

Hello I’m interested in your pixie dress. You said you wanted priceless clothing, I have the Deluxe Pop Star Dress. My username is dillu23, let me know if you want to trade!

HEY THERE DILLU23…I WILL TRADE MY PIXIE DRESS FOR YOUR DELUXE POP STAR DRESS….LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO TRADE….THANKS LOUE354

dillu23

Hello I’m interested in your pixie dress. You said you wanted priceless clothing, I have the Deluxe Pop Star Dress. My username is dillu23, let me know if you want to trade!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.