Trades, Trades, Trades!!!! by chocolate19

Home Forums Pets – Archives Trades, Trades, Trades!!!! by chocolate19

This topic contains 31 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  inki14 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

chocolate19

Hi, this is the forum where you can trade stuff. Post a wants or haves list, and wait for offers! Enjoy!! —chocolate19

NEEDS: any sort of Rockerz clothes, lovely lavender dress, icecream tree, psi, cloud adventure wings, music note hat thingy. MY OFFERS shuts, slips, rare, clothes, psi I WILL ALSO EXCEPT ANYTHING ELSE THAT YOU WANT TO GET RID OF. if you want to make a trade plz tell me.

I really want the ant farm & and Wacky Christmas gnome! I also want any super bed! I really want the Ganz World Points Sweetheart bed because I have to wait a few more days to save up enough GPs to get it!

vonwalz

i have a superbed and the sweetheart bed.

dirdenjan

Needs List: gathered top, baby blue skirt, hand knit sweater, polka dot hoody, and runners. thats all i can think of now my username is nemo1443!

vonwalz

i have the baby blue skirt.

chocolate19

HAVES LIST: Bubble Wrap Chair, Dress Rehearsal Costume Rack, School House Desk, Salt Water Aqua Table, Exotic Bear Cub Statue, Peaceful Meadow Window, Christmas Wish Candy Cane, The Entire Bee Outfit, Baseball Desk, That all for now

I really want the Exotic Bear Cub Statue! BEARS ARE MY LIFE!!!

chocolate19

EgyptianPrincess1010, i need to find the bear statue in my house and then i will trade it with u. What do you have for trade?

soccor101

SUPER COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LambTyler

Hey chocolate19, maybe you can start! Can you maybe post a list of stuff you have to trade. I am looking for retired exclusives, stuff from the egyptian theme and old christmas/halloween stuff! PLMK what you have!

chocolate19

Hey LambTyler, welcome to my forum! I will post a list of haves, but to help you out, I have a halloween bed from the halloween theme! HOw does that sound? LMK if there is anything else you need!! –chocolate19

LambTyler

Hey can you please tell me which halloween bed you have! Thanks! And do you mean bee outfit from the curio shop?

I had the desert window and the golden hippo fridge from the Egyptian theme but i sold them! I don’t know they were retired.

vonwalz

i have the haunted doorway.

LambTyler

Hey vonwalz can you please tell me the name of the doorway because I am collecting Halloween items and I have a feeling I need that!!!!!! Thanks! :D

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.