Trades, Trades, Trades!!!! by chocolate19

Home Forums Pets – Archives Trades, Trades, Trades!!!! by chocolate19

This topic contains 31 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  inki14 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

chocolate19

Hi, this is the forum where you can trade stuff. Post a wants or haves list, and wait for offers! Enjoy!! —chocolate19

laurenayleen

WANTS: bunny ears Rockerz clothes psi HAVES: some psi some rare clothes plz reply if you want to trade.

animaljam247

hey chocolate19, if you want any of these things tell me. golden dragon statue, Santa kinz hat and shoes, exclusive dancing zingos, berry fresh swimsuit top and bottom, snowy face stickers, pink diving bell helmet, Viking helmet, rockinz Mohawk, toy soldier hat, clown costume, trading card game shoes, jacket, and pants, and red rainbow overalls. hope you will want some of these. :)

animaljam247

I need ,anything dragon, I want some rares, exclusives, valued items, I am also collecting garden nomes, and crystal flowers. I will take anything you have and or don’t want. I would love it if you’d trade me any of these things.

SassySalome

THINGS TO TRADE: spring chick dress, team sera shirt, starlight head wreath, candy factory coveralls, webkinz cafĂ© uniform, starlight sandals, wild west dress, cave explorer bottom, fluffington’s vest, daring high dive, Caesar’s chair, white silk sofa, and fluffington’s marble bust. NEEDS: psi, ice cream tree, superbeds, rare, deluxe clothing, e store things, slides, cat things, (cat tv, cat window, blah blah blah!) Any type of seeds not in the W shop!

animaljam247

just asking if you could trade me sometime the candy factory overalls, and the ice cream tree I’ve been wanting those.

ClarySage10

WANTS: Strawberry sofa, banana coffee table, dogbeards best side table, blender cookbook. MY OFFERS: Santakinz toy train set, recipe foods and clothing. Let me know if you want to trade something. :-)

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.