Trading?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  WackyWebber 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

petalpal

<p>looking for Dragon fire Adventure Park and Rainbow Machine adventure park
    </p>

Chelsea315

snowy527 wrote on 2012-07-29 at 01:13 PM

jewels250 wrote on 2012-07-29 at 03:31 AM
      Hi! I have both of those. Could you make a list of the items your offering for trade please. Thanks,
      JEWELS

Hey jewels do you still have the catwalk?
      I have candy cane seeds chelsea! I am looking for newer psi, and i also have the buffet fruit juicer (that goes for you too jewels if you like)

oh awesome!!!!!!!!! do u have the Eluvant PSI?????? because i do and i dont have the new new ones…….. i have lots of other older ones if u want….. let me know and i might have want u want!!!!!
      hopefully i get to trade with u!!!!!
      reply soon!!!
      bye
      i am still on so if u are i are!!!!!(i dont make any sense!!!!!):& :& :& !!!!

Hi,
      Does anyone have these items:

3 Outdoor eStore PSI
      2 Regular Outdoor PSI
      1 Pink Rock Garden
      1 Big City Bus
      1 PSI Car
      2 Gemstone Pet PSI
      1 Rockerz Pet PSI
      2 eStore PSI
      A lot of new PSI
      And any kind of Rare Wallpaper and Flooring
      PLMK what your wanting for these! Thanks!

~Princessjrc~

snowy527

jewels250 wrote on 2012-07-29 at 03:31 AM

Hi! I have both of those. Could you make a list of the items your offering for trade please. Thanks,
      JEWELS

Hey jewels do you still have the catwalk?
      I have candy cane seeds chelsea! I am looking for newer psi, and i also have the buffet fruit juicer (that goes for you too jewels if you like)

Chelsea315

hey
      i am looking for some deluxe seeds i already have loli pop seeds and marshmallow seeds so dont ask if i have those…. and some psi and rares…. i will see if this posts and i will post my list thanks!!!!

jewels250

JEWELS

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.