Trading!!!!!!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading!!!!!!!!!

This topic contains 52 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  LoveWebkinzForeverGirl 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

bailey101010

LoveWebkinzForeverGirl wrote on 2012-11-21 at 11:47 AM

Have a fun time trading! I will post my stuff here soon!

Hi didn’t you want my spooky puppy psi?

poobearz

If anyone has the golden feast table PSI let me know. I need several of them. I have just about everything so let me know what you want and we can see if we can work out a trade. Thanks

craftykid99

hi i want all lorax and wonderland items i am on right now i will be on yellow add me craftykid99 no spaces and no caps THANKS!!!!

LoveWebkinzForeverGirl wrote on 2012-11-25 at 12:57 PM

LoveWebkinzForeverGirl wrote on 2012-11-24 at 07:43 PM

LadyOfTheHouse wrote on 2012-11-24 at 07:38 PM
      Hey, just wanted to say thanks for the trade and thanks for your patience! The items look great in rooms I’m working on; I hope you like yours just as much. If I come across anything from your wants list I’ll let you know!

Okay, thanks!

MIDNIGHTMOON PLEASE REPLY TO MY SUGGESTION (latest post to you above) AND PLEASE LMK IF IT IS FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I will post the suggestion again!

My pyramid thing
      Your heart warming tub

LMK if this is fair!

LoveWebkinzForeverGirl wrote on 2012-11-24 at 07:43 PM

Hey, just wanted to say thanks for the trade and thanks for your patience! The items look great in rooms I’m working on; I hope you like yours just as much. If I come across anything from your wants list I’ll let you know!

Okay, thanks!

MIDNIGHTMOON PLEASE REPLY TO MY SUGGESTION (latest post to you above) AND PLEASE LMK IF IT IS FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, thanks!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.