Trading A LOT for estore points.

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading A LOT for estore points.

This topic contains 89 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  vicky 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Bullet

By the way, I will send first. :)

nutty_buddy

Bullet wrote on 2012-12-05 at 08:11 PM

NB- I’ll send requests from accounts I want the points on. I’d like 2,000 of them on iambu11et. (the L’s are ones), and the rest (10,000) on the account that ends in “dos”. Don’t want all of my UN on the forum. lol

Bullet :)

I am so excited lol I can’t wait to see them LOL!! I am doing peeks and clicks and what not and doing dailies on all my accounts (9) lol and will get your points sent out later this evening :D I am soooo super excited, thank you so much for a great trade :D

NB

Bullet

NB- I’ll send requests from accounts I want the points on. I’d like 2,000 of them on iambu11et. (the L’s are ones), and the rest (10,000) on the account that ends in “dos”. Don’t want all of my UN on the forum. lol

nutty_buddy

Bullet wrote on 2012-12-05 at 07:44 PM

All sent, NB! (:

Bullet

Ok awesome, I can’t wait to go check and see my new items :D!!!! Don’t forget to give me the info on where to send the points though LOL!!!

NB

Bullet

StarLightZones- Ok, I’m pretty sure I can do that. I’ll get back to you when I find one of my other gemsters or my slide. :)

Bullet

All sent, NB! (:

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.