Trading A LOT for estore points.

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading A LOT for estore points.

This topic contains 89 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  vicky 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Bullet

By the way, I will send first. :)

njw2002

i need new psi and sig psi i have 500 estore

nutty_buddy

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-12-06 at 01:02 PM

Bullet wrote on 2012-12-05 at 09:09 PM
      NB – Wow, that seems like quite the chore! Do you do that everyday? I think that’d just about drive me crazy.. I really want the blue hat from Peeks, but I can’t stand those! I’ll do any other daily before I do my peeks. lol
      Glad that you’re happy! This definitely helps me not to let my accounts expire. :D

Bullet
      yes I do and last night actually fell asleep doing it lol that’s why your points as of this time (1pm) haven’t been sent yet LOL!! I am gonna send them asap though!!! I can send you the blue hat from the peeks if you like, I can send you one of each that I got from the peeks, I get tons of extras lol :) LMK because I would be HAPPY to help :)
      NB

bullet

could you do me a HUGE favor. I sent the 2000 points to the iambu11et account and instead of clicking yes to accept the friend request from your other account, I clicked no (I hope I clicked no and not block!) LOL now I don’t have it….could you re-send it!! PLEASE!!! I am SO sorry! I was clicking thru so quickly because I have to leave shortly and I am just so sorry!!!! And LMK about the hat and the other peek prizes, like I said, happy to send if you need/want one of each :)

NB

nutty_buddy

Bullet wrote on 2012-12-05 at 09:09 PM

NB – Wow, that seems like quite the chore! Do you do that everyday? I think that’d just about drive me crazy.. I really want the blue hat from Peeks, but I can’t stand those! I’ll do any other daily before I do my peeks. lol
      Glad that you’re happy! This definitely helps me not to let my accounts expire. :D

Bullet

yes I do and last night actually fell asleep doing it lol that’s why your points as of this time (1pm) haven’t been sent yet LOL!! I am gonna send them asap though!!! I can send you the blue hat from the peeks if you like, I can send you one of each that I got from the peeks, I get tons of extras lol :) LMK because I would be HAPPY to help :)

NB

Bullet- no problem just let me know when you find – starlightzones

Bullet

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.