Trading A LOT for estore points.

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading A LOT for estore points.

This topic contains 89 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  vicky 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Bullet

By the way, I will send first. :)

Bullet

NB – You should have a request ending in “os2″. That’s where I’d like the other 10,000. Thanks!

Bullet

NB- I’ll resend the request, and thanks a lot for the peek stuff! :D

FF- Oh, that’s completely fine. :)

ferretfriend

Bullet-

Sorry for posting on your forum!! Its just where I found Ailuropoda and could thank her. :)

nutty_buddy

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-12-06 at 01:02 PM

Bullet wrote on 2012-12-05 at 09:09 PM
      NB – Wow, that seems like quite the chore! Do you do that everyday? I think that’d just about drive me crazy.. I really want the blue hat from Peeks, but I can’t stand those! I’ll do any other daily before I do my peeks. lol
      Glad that you’re happy! This definitely helps me not to let my accounts expire. :D

Bullet
      yes I do and last night actually fell asleep doing it lol that’s why your points as of this time (1pm) haven’t been sent yet LOL!! I am gonna send them asap though!!! I can send you the blue hat from the peeks if you like, I can send you one of each that I got from the peeks, I get tons of extras lol :) LMK because I would be HAPPY to help :)
      NB

Bullet

Ok I kinz posted you a hat and a couple of extras already. when I was going through my messages, I was clicking rather quickly through and accidentally clicked “no” for the friends request for the second account you sent a request from :( I am so sorry but could you please re-send that request because I have no idea where to send the 2nd round of points. I did send the first round to the bu11et account but that wasn’t even the bulk of the points lol! Again I am so sorry about that and having to ask you to re-send the request :(

NB

brumuda

Oh sorry just noticed that

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.