Trading A LOT for estore points.

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading A LOT for estore points.

This topic contains 89 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  vicky 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Bullet

By the way, I will send first. :)

bailey101010

Bullet wrote on 2012-12-03 at 08:36 PM

TennesseeFrogs wrote on 2012-12-03 at 07:54 PM
      What promos do you have?

Every gem car to date, both treehouses, the new Holiday Spirit Slide, the Beetle Bee Helicopter, Pink Zebra PSI, Melody, Licorice Dress, Burger outfit, Apprentice Owl PSI, Glacial Fox PSI, Sleepy Woodland Dragon PSI, Acorn 4×4, Pumpkin Launcher, Elven Organ, Golden Dragon PSI. I may have more, but can’t think of them off of the top of my head.

I need the topaz pink zircon and blue zircon gemsters

nutty_buddy

Bullet wrote on 2012-12-08 at 03:19 PM

starlightzones- Sorry, I\’ve been busy the past couple days.. I\’ll look again today.
      Friendly- I traded mine, but I can try to find another for you.. I\’ll let you know if I get one.
      NB- That\’s alright.. Could you please let me know when you\’ve sent them? (I got the 2,000 on my other account.)
      xXCici- There\’s no exact amount I\’m looking for.. Do you have anything in mind?

bullet

I sent you points (I hope) to the correct account. It was in the amount of 1000….PLMK you have received those that way I know I typed your user name in correctly (and thankfully it remembers user names LOL) and that you received them and I will send the remaining nine LOL :D (I am paranoid….the first time I sent points I think I re-read the user name like (no exaggeration either lol) at least 12 times and an it was only 1500 points LOL!!! :D Your other one was easier, I copied and pasted from the forum LOL :P

NB

leopold

Bullet- I really need your boys only treehouse but i do not have estore points i can offer promo or priceless though!

dirdenjan

Sorry I’d only trade first then send points because I got scammed twice and I lost a lot of good stuff sending. Full elf for purple witch hat sent me pet specific food. Traded swirl and slips for plumpy that never got sent…. If you trade first i’d offer 10000?

Bullet

dirdenjan wrote on 2012-12-08 at 03:22 PM

I was just wondering is my offer too much? I’m bad at offering lol! But I desperatly want burger too.

I’d say it’s too much.. What do you think is fair? And, would you be able to send the points first? You can ask anyone that I’ve traded with that I will finish my end of the deal.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.