Trading A LOT for estore points.

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading A LOT for estore points.

This topic contains 89 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  vicky 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Bullet

By the way, I will send first. :)

bailey101010

bailey101010 wrote on 2012-12-09 at 01:08 AM

Bullet wrote on 2012-12-03 at 08:36 PM

TennesseeFrogs wrote on 2012-12-03 at 07:54 PM
      What promos do you have?

Every gem car to date, both treehouses, the new Holiday Spirit Slide, the Beetle Bee Helicopter, Pink Zebra PSI, Melody, Licorice Dress, Burger outfit, Apprentice Owl PSI, Glacial Fox PSI, Sleepy Woodland Dragon PSI, Acorn 4×4, Pumpkin Launcher, Elven Organ, Golden Dragon PSI. I may have more, but can’t think of them off of the top of my head.

I need the topaz pink zircon and blue zircon gemsters

Bullet? Do you have these gemsters?

nutty_buddy

Bullet wrote on 2012-12-09 at 01:06 PM

NB- They made it to the right account. :)

Bullet!!!!!!

Oh my gosh I am so glad you made it back to the forum!!!! Ive been going nuts LOL!!! :D Awesome thanks for confirming! Remaining points to be on their way shortly! Id love a quick note or post so I know for sure (yes I know I am still paranoid LOL) you got them….basically just confirmation for me (and yes estore gives me this too lol) so I know you got them :D TTYS!!!

NB

Bullet

NB- They made it to the right account. :)

nutty_buddy

leopold wrote on 2012-12-08 at 05:44 PM

Bullet- I really need your boys only treehouse but i do not have estore points i can offer promo or priceless though!

Hey leopold :)

Not sure where bullet it is but wanted to let you know I actually traded with bullet for the tree house…im sorry :(

NB :P

nutty_buddy

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-12-08 at 07:33 PM

Bullet wrote on 2012-12-08 at 03:19 PM
      starlightzones- Sorry, I\’ve been busy the past couple days.. I\’ll look again today.
      Friendly- I traded mine, but I can try to find another for you.. I\’ll let you know if I get one.
      NB- That\’s alright.. Could you please let me know when you\’ve sent them? (I got the 2,000 on my other account.)
      xXCici- There\’s no exact amount I\’m looking for.. Do you have anything in mind?

bullet
      I sent you points (I hope) to the correct account. It was in the amount of 1000….PLMK you have received those that way I know I typed your user name in correctly (and thankfully it remembers user names LOL) and that you received them and I will send the remaining nine LOL :D (I am paranoid….the first time I sent points I think I re-read the user name like (no exaggeration either lol) at least 12 times and an it was only 1500 points LOL!!! :D Your other one was easier, I copied and pasted from the forum LOL :P
      NB

Bullet

LMK on this :) really wanna make sure I typed in correctly and really wanna get the rest of your points over (sure you want em over too lol) to you! I am so nervous when I send points to someone for the first time, it’s much easier any time after thanks to ganz keeping that info in there LOL :P Anyway I am home most (if not all of lol) the day so I will be watching closely for a response :)

NB

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.