Trading A LOT for estore points.

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading A LOT for estore points.

This topic contains 89 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  vicky 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Bullet

By the way, I will send first. :)

nutty_buddy

Bullet wrote on 2012-12-10 at 05:47 PM

Guess I posted on my other forum but not this one.. I’ll try to get back to responding quickly after I take a couple tests this week.. NB- I DID get the points.. THANKS! Hope to trade with you again in the future. :)

Bullet

LOL it’s ok I mix up forums like all the time LOL!! Thanks so much for letting me know, like I said, I get confirmation from the estore but it is just like an added bonus to know from the person LOLZ :P

NB

PS: I look forward to trading again in the future with you too!!

leopold

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-12-09 at 10:49 AM

leopold wrote on 2012-12-08 at 05:44 PM
      Bullet- I really need your boys only treehouse but i do not have estore points i can offer promo or priceless though!

Hey leopold :)
      Not sure where bullet it is but wanted to let you know I actually traded with bullet for the tree house…im sorry :(
      NB :P

oh its ok

Bullet

Guess I posted on my other forum but not this one.. I’ll try to get back to responding quickly after I take a couple tests this week.. NB- I DID get the points.. THANKS! Hope to trade with you again in the future. :)

nutty_buddy

Bullet

I know I get confirmation from the estore but still hoping for confirmation from you :P

NB

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.