Trading A LOT for estore points.

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading A LOT for estore points.

This topic contains 89 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  vicky 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Bullet

By the way, I will send first. :)

bratzdoll8

hello, i am looking for melody hat,licorice dress and girl treehouse do you have any of these and how many points you like for them?

Bullet wrote on 2012-12-02 at 11:53 AM

By the way, I will send first. :)

Bullet;
      I tried to catch you on another forum, but perhaps this one is better. I do have estore points to trade.
      i would like your webkinz jeans for 5000
      I also want your bunny ears for 5000
      and your plympy for 6000
      I would also go 8000 for spins if you have them. Thanks A BUNCH!! Just let me know your WW username and I will send the points!!

Bullet wrote on 2012-12-03 at 08:36 PM

TennesseeFrogs wrote on 2012-12-03 at 07:54 PM
      What promos do you have?

Every gem car to date, both treehouses, the new Holiday Spirit Slide, the Beetle Bee Helicopter, Pink Zebra PSI, Melody, Licorice Dress, Burger outfit, Apprentice Owl PSI, Glacial Fox PSI, Sleepy Woodland Dragon PSI, Acorn 4×4, Pumpkin Launcher, Elven Organ, Golden Dragon PSI. I may have more, but can’t think of them off of the top of my head.

This might be a double post.

How many points are you looking for the Holiday Slide, Glacial Fox PSI, and June and December’s gem cars?

What promos do you have?

Every gem car to date, both treehouses, the new Holiday Spirit Slide, the Beetle Bee Helicopter, Pink Zebra PSI, Melody, Licorice Dress, Burger outfit, Apprentice Owl PSI, Glacial Fox PSI, Sleepy Woodland Dragon PSI, Acorn 4×4, Pumpkin Launcher, Elven Organ, Golden Dragon PSI. I may have more, but can’t think of them off of the top of my head.

How many points are you looking for the Holiday Spirit Slide and the Glacial Fox PSI?

dogfish

What promos do you have?

Hi I would like to offer on the new gemster. how many points would you need. 7000 would be fair. if you like I could offer a large amount for several of your items. What is your points goal?LMK DF

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.