Trading Center [ A quick swap where you get what you want] Find a good trade

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Trading Center [ A quick swap where you get what you want] Find a good trade

This topic contains 20 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  PEBBLES1973 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

kittytwokat

Want to find a trade? Give a list of things you’ll trade and a list of things you want! Then find another user who will trade with you!

Anonymous

i need any priceless u have! i offer slips, items from kinz style shop, and anything i might have except for priceless.

ImaBeauty2

ladeeda! are you also katara? i have two rare items (both stoves LOL!!!) even if you don’t want to use them, you can sell them. i also have, like, three neo gothic items too. I REALY NEED CHIC DRESSES AND SHOES!!!!!!!!!!!! the slips would be nice too! PLEEEEEASE TRADE WITH MEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RaeRocks2013

How d oyou trade on here?

Jessie_800

Hi! I have a trade list of things i want. You can take a look! When u reply, i’ll tell u what i have up 4 trade! Bye!

Nikkikinz

Hello all, :)
      I’m searching for one of my wish list items, a

POTM exclusive-
      Crystal Sea Glass Flooring

If anyone has one for trade please lmk.
      Thanks Bunches :D

-Nikki

i have tons of clothes, some psi, full football theme and stuff,,,,,, i’m looking for priceless clothes or something?

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.