Trading center: Everyone Welcome :) :)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading center: Everyone Welcome :) :)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  saveahorse10 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

saveahorse10

Ok well finally the kinzpedia came back out again!! :D:D and my little brother and I checked it out and found some things we want. I tried to shorten both our lists but please try and get what he wants before what I want :) I will post a trade list later. Will everyone please post a want and a trade list too? My brothers want list ~ 3-D glasses………………. 4 wheel ATV……….. Eggsellent eggshell dress and hat…….. Alchemist’s stove…………. Alex ‘Kinz outfit……………. Monkey hoodie (for my little monkey :) <3)…………. Dogbone bed……….. any chick or egg or spring costumes ( he LOVES spring)…. Candy clothes or furniture…… Sock Monkey PJ pants and slippers……. and PB&J pillows (his list was 3x longer than this!!!) Ok heres mine- Adventure park framed poster, After party items Afternoon tea lamp Amethyst crown angel costume dragon stone statues (we both want them) Princess play house valentines furniture Bake shop soda fountain and other bake shop items Thanks!!! Like I said we’ll post a trade list later!

saveahorse10

Thank you cruis, and Ill be sure to look out for those items!

foxstar2000

ATTENTION! lol sorry but srsly, i was woundering if ANYBODY has the webkinz PURPLE BALL CAP??? Its one of those hats, that your pets wears sideways and it is purple .. i was woundering if anybody was able to PLEASE TRADE ME!! I WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING YOU WANT FOR IT!! PLEASE!!!! **By the stary light of Silverpelt, May Starclan be with and protect you** (PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE!!) and sorry if this ruined your forum saveahorse10 , but it said trade center so i assumed :(

foxstar2000

or the to cool cap, the black and white one, PLEASE!!!! **By the stary light of Silverpelt, May Starclan be with and protect you**

inki14

I also NEED an alexandrite gem car. I HAVE: Persian bed(for cruisingal), 3D glasses, 4wheel ATV, monkey hoodie, and spring chick costume. I have tons more, this is just my list of things you asked for. Thanks!! -Missy

cruisingal

Hi saveahorse10, Great forum! I am looking for these items: Alexandrite gem car, Persian bed, Flying cozy carpet, I need another webkinz cares dining set and the webkinz cares flowers. If anyone has these please lmk. Thanks, Cruisingal

Hi cruise. I know I have the flying carpet bed and possibly the other Persian bed (not sure, but I will look). Will one or both of those work for the lighthouse? We discussed trading for it before, but I changed it to the gorilla chair instead. LMK. ~MORHB~

KASSUZY

I have gem car but (September) is the month. I have rare in-home bowling alley for trade!

saveahorse10

Oh i forgot same UN feel free to add me as a friend :)

KASSUZY

3-d glasses, egg fridge. bake shop theme is estore and estore stuff is not trade, sell, or mailable! sorry!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.