Trading center: Everyone Welcome :) :)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading center: Everyone Welcome :) :)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  saveahorse10 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

saveahorse10

Ok well finally the kinzpedia came back out again!! :D:D and my little brother and I checked it out and found some things we want. I tried to shorten both our lists but please try and get what he wants before what I want :) I will post a trade list later. Will everyone please post a want and a trade list too? My brothers want list ~ 3-D glasses………………. 4 wheel ATV……….. Eggsellent eggshell dress and hat…….. Alchemist’s stove…………. Alex ‘Kinz outfit……………. Monkey hoodie (for my little monkey :) <3)…………. Dogbone bed……….. any chick or egg or spring costumes ( he LOVES spring)…. Candy clothes or furniture…… Sock Monkey PJ pants and slippers……. and PB&J pillows (his list was 3x longer than this!!!) Ok heres mine- Adventure park framed poster, After party items Afternoon tea lamp Amethyst crown angel costume dragon stone statues (we both want them) Princess play house valentines furniture Bake shop soda fountain and other bake shop items Thanks!!! Like I said we’ll post a trade list later!

Hi, I’m looking for 2 Mad Scientist outfits (one for me and one for my sis). I have a number of psi available for trade if you are looking for one. ~~~LONG LIVE THE RED PANDA~~~

saveahorse10

Hahaha, you didnt ruin it foxstar its fine, Im sure someone has it

candycanej

Hey everyone. I am looking for any Kooky Scientist Items, The Whimsical Wonderland Wallpaper and any Whimsical Items from the Estore, certain parts of the Victorian Garden Theme, and the Medieval Curtains and Stone Collumn, Anything from the Trading Card Room Themes, and anything from the Estore Team Nafaria and Team Alyssa Theme. Tell me what you want and if I have it and I will tell you if I have similiar or the exact item. -candycanej

markg97

Hay save. I have a spare pair of 3-D glasses if you still need them, just let me know and i’ll send you a friend request.

I need the Heart Warming Tub badly! Does anyone want a dragon queen robe, time machine, or emerald eye pyramid? I have more, but those things I can’t list from the top of my head. I want a lot more than just the Heart Warming Tub by the way, but I will list them later. I have eStore points too.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.