Trading for Deluxe Clothing.

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading for Deluxe Clothing.

This topic contains 76 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  cutieny2008 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

I’ve always been a fan of the deluxe clothing but I’m unable to purchase them from the outlet, if anyone has them I would love to trade for ‘em. I understand some of the clothing is quite expensive so I would offer more for those. I’m unsure on what to offer for them but I do have various PSI and things, kind of tricky to figure out the value since they’re from the outlet yet they’re Deluxe only. :P Anyone else is more than welcome to use this forum to trade for the Deluxe clothing as well, and as I said I’m not sure on what to offer so if you’re able to purchase the clothing and wish to trade please tell me what value range you were thinking. :)

I need some clothes too

abislu1

*Blink *Blink* *Rubs eyes* Anonymous is that really you?!

friendly1

Starbucks, I sent a few, Chloe got most of them. I also sent you the vacation island clothes, thought you might like them. As usual please don’t send anything, happy to help.

kathrynhappy

Hello if you find me in the clubhouse then I will give deluxe outlet clothes for wshop the costed around the same price as the deluxe items you want. i will be a white poodle called clouds and i am normaly on from 8 to 9 not always though

Hi there. If you’ll let me know which pieces from the Outlet you still need, I’d be happy to send them all to you. I believe we’re added from a previous trade, as I believe your user is the same on WW? Will take a few days as it looks like there was a lot added. Just LMK and I’ll start sending. :) Thanks.

Really? That would be fantastic! I would still love to send you something in return though, the new clothing is pretty expensive so I couldn’t except them without gifting something in return. :) Yes My UN is the same as on here, some of the clothing I would love to trade for are: Butterfly Wing Belt, Cool Baggy Blue Jeans, Delightful Dining Dress, Lovely Lavender Dress, and Terrific Teal Hat. I do have to apologize though, I’ve forgotten what your UN is. Thank you SO much for taking the time to Kinz Post ‘em to me, I really appreciate it. ^.^

dogfish

Hey starbucks, I started sending them. Friendly may need to help wih the posting. If you get any strange friend requests, it’s me. LOL Nothing needed, I have a ton of KC, so no biggie. I’va already bought four sets, going to get four more tonight. TTYL DF

I sent some as well LOL. Sorry if you end up with more than one of everything. LMK what others you need, I know DF is on the ball, so she’ll probably take care of it before I get a chance to, but would still love to help out. Nothing needed in return. LMK, thanks.

dogfish

Hey WW, sorry, starbucks is my buddy. I sent all, just have the green glasses left to send. Friendy sent some too, LOL We are all friends, and it cant hurt to have extra. Man that stuff was expensive. Good thing I have my moneymaker working all the time. Do you still need that rainbow window? PLMK I think I have some. TTYL DF

dogfish

Hi starbucks, sorry, I can’t keep that retired PSI you sent. I just can’t. Hope you don’t get upset, but it is way too much. I’ll send it back as soon as I can post to you. TTYL Chloe

Oh, that’s alright. Would you like me to send something else in return? I feel bad for taking all the deluxe clothing without gifting something as well.

dogfish

Hi WW, Yes I do have the window. Do you have a list anywhere right now? I’m sure you have something I can use. DF

dogfish

Hi, you sent more than enough. I want you to keep your bed.  TTYS Chloe

Hey Chloe. I really want you to come visit my room the next time you are on. Maybe on Saturday?? Hope to see you soon!!! Leah

dogfish

Hi Leah, I will be off line all day Sat, and my Grandma will do my dailies for me. I will be at the park with friends.  I will be here tonight and Sunday, I’ll look for you . I wanted to know if you have an Easter room, or yard, do you? What do you think about the rat? I’m not too sure about that one, haha. TTYL Chloe

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.