Trading for Deluxe Clothing.

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading for Deluxe Clothing.

This topic contains 76 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  cutieny2008 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

I’ve always been a fan of the deluxe clothing but I’m unable to purchase them from the outlet, if anyone has them I would love to trade for ‘em. I understand some of the clothing is quite expensive so I would offer more for those. I’m unsure on what to offer for them but I do have various PSI and things, kind of tricky to figure out the value since they’re from the outlet yet they’re Deluxe only. :P Anyone else is more than welcome to use this forum to trade for the Deluxe clothing as well, and as I said I’m not sure on what to offer so if you’re able to purchase the clothing and wish to trade please tell me what value range you were thinking. :)

cutieny2008

Also, if anyone has that new Purple Lil Duckling PSI, I would LOVE to trade for that! And so, uh, Dogfish, would you mind if I ask if you have it already? Lol Sorry for the trouble. JLMK if you do. I’m pretty much willing to trade anything I have for that. *shakes you* ANYTHING. LOL

dogfish

Cutieny, I don’t have those yet, still waiting to get some. I do know most of my friends want the purple one. I may not have enough for every one. I may not have any to trade, depending on how many I can get.I would want estore for etore, most likely. I’ll let you know soon, DF

STARBUCKS- Just saw your package…..That was too much to send! You really didn’t have to send over anything, I was happy to help! Is there anything else you like as well? I feel bad, that was a lot…..

DF- Haha no worries. All that matters is that starbucks got them all of the clothing pieces. :) Happy to help nice members out. I am still looking for that Rainbow Window. Is there anything you’re looking for currently? Would love to trade for it, thanks! STARBUCKS- No problem! Sorry I didn’t get a chance to send all of them to you. Glad you got the clothing!!

iluvcecil25

If anyone still needs clothing I would be happy to send some! I am also a deluxe member.

Thank you everyone SO much for taking the time and kinzcash to send the clothing to me! AIW, thank you so much for the clothing I really appreciate it. Friendly, I absolutely love the vacation clothing and the new deluxe. Thank you so much. Chloe, thank you so very much for all the deluxe clothing you sent and again for the Duck booties. Ducks are actually my favorite animal so they’re extra special. ^-^ Anonymous, thanks to my really sweet friends I no longer need them but I appreciate the offer. Thank you again everyone for the clothing, they are quite expensive though so I couldn’t accept them without sending a small something on return. I do have a quick question if anyone can answer it, I thought the new Lil’ Duckling were absolutely adorable so I went to check them out on webkinz but they didn’t seem to be there. I thought it might just be my computer but I wasn’t sure. Thank you again everyone for being so generous!! ^.^

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.