Trading for Deluxe Clothing.

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading for Deluxe Clothing.

This topic contains 76 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  cutieny2008 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

I’ve always been a fan of the deluxe clothing but I’m unable to purchase them from the outlet, if anyone has them I would love to trade for ‘em. I understand some of the clothing is quite expensive so I would offer more for those. I’m unsure on what to offer for them but I do have various PSI and things, kind of tricky to figure out the value since they’re from the outlet yet they’re Deluxe only. :P Anyone else is more than welcome to use this forum to trade for the Deluxe clothing as well, and as I said I’m not sure on what to offer so if you’re able to purchase the clothing and wish to trade please tell me what value range you were thinking. :)

Hey everyone I am really wanting the deluxe clothing, ill trade for it cause its really expensive please help my user name is basketball5irock, i really want that butterfly wing belt and the tiger print dress and the teal hat, i like all the clothing theses are just my favorites. Thanks everyone :)

I sent the three you mentioned. Enjoy!

Thank you AIW, if i get some good stuff ill send it to you, I like to send random stuff out to my friends thanks alot for the clothes

No problem! Thanks for the return gift, it wasn’t necessary! :) Glad you liked the clothes. Have a great day!

ladygaudiel

Hi I also would like to trade for some deluxe clothing. I have some PSI or rares or exclusives or amethyst gem lamps some adventure park stuff too. i’ll try to match the values as much as i can but i’ll also throw in kc coins. i also have an ambulance not sure what that it’s value is exactly but i hope it can cover a dress. ~gaudi

dogfish

Hi lady, I can send you some, nothing needed in return. It may be today, maybe tomorrow. I have no way to organize my docks right now. Can’t feed my pet or send anything for two days. If you can wait, I’ll send ASAP. I already bought more than ten sets of the clothing. DF

AIW, Chloe, and Friendly, I don’t want you all to feel bad about it. I really appreciate the time and kinzcash you all took to send them to me. Thank you again for all the clothing I received. :)

That really was a truly kind gesture on your part, and I very much appreciate it! I still feel bad, but just know in the future, if I volunteer to help out, I don’t need anything in return. Thanks for being so generous. Happy to help. *AIW

friendly1

Starbucks, I feel kinda the same about your polar play pen, you should keep it! I will add you on my other account and send it back.

cutieny2008

Hey, guys! I also need pretty much the whole set of the Deluxe outlet clothing. LOL I have a couple of PSI and some other stuff I could do to trade for it. I have retired Manatee PSI and possibly Toco Toucan PSI, some others too. I have to log in to see for sure. JLMK, I would like mostly the girl clothing items. Thanks for looking at my post! ^_^

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.