Trading for Deluxe Clothing.

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading for Deluxe Clothing.

This topic contains 76 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  cutieny2008 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

I’ve always been a fan of the deluxe clothing but I’m unable to purchase them from the outlet, if anyone has them I would love to trade for ‘em. I understand some of the clothing is quite expensive so I would offer more for those. I’m unsure on what to offer for them but I do have various PSI and things, kind of tricky to figure out the value since they’re from the outlet yet they’re Deluxe only. :P Anyone else is more than welcome to use this forum to trade for the Deluxe clothing as well, and as I said I’m not sure on what to offer so if you’re able to purchase the clothing and wish to trade please tell me what value range you were thinking. :)

ladygaudiel

Hi Chloe do you still need any mushrooms? i haven’t heard from my other trade yet but i have one mushroom that’s not promised to anyone. i also have cave potato plant, sapberries and a happy pirate photo. PLMK if you need AP stuff. i got all of them from daily digs.

dogfish

Hi Lady, yes, I really could use any purple mushrooms you can spare. I have just one. I have a cave potato plant, and I’m not sure what the other two look like. No need to send me all you AP items, LOL One mushroom would be great. I didn’t mean to ruin your trade with that other person on Traders, I just get excited when I have extras and see a friend that needs it. TTY Chloe

DuchessWolfe

Hi Dogfish thanks for sending me those clothes. Thanks so much. I love all of them! DuchessWolfe. :)

dogfish

Hi kaykay, I would almost give the seeds to you for NOT sending me that slide, LOL I don’t need anything specific, and I’m not sure what the donut seeds are worth, maybe POTM for POTM? As for the promo seeds, I would like to trade them for other promo, I guess. I got them for the bff, but not fast enough. I’ll be getting the other seeds soon, DF

kaykaywoo15

Okay I will send you whatever I can offer. Which account would you like me to send it to?

dogfish

Hi kaykay, how about we work out something here first? I don’t trade much, but it works better to agree on items before sending. We may be able to trade, maybe not, I’ll try to work out something with you. DF

kaykaywoo15

DF I just received your packages and thank you so much for the clothing! I really appreciate it, I will be sending a gift to the two accounts shortly! <3

dogfish

Hi kaykay, I think I sent all twelve deluxe items, if not JLMK. I sent your PSI back, because I have some of those and I’m sure you can use it more then me. No need to send me anything else, and I hope you enjoy the seeds. TTYL DF

kaykaywoo15

DF, you sent MORE than enough. Thank you so much. I love meeting new people who are so generous and kind. I have been needing those items for a while. Have a great day!

cutieny2008

Does anyone else on here have Purple Duckling PSI? I would LOVE to trade for it!! I know I am probably bothering a lot of people and cluttering up the forum, but I just want to make sure, and I’m really sorry. It sure is difficult to find items when you want them most, and then some time later it just pops up. LOL

forest85

hey everyone, i am looking for a red adventure parka, winter buckle boots, gold rock and roll sunglasses, newsy hat, teal hat, and maybe polarberry pants. If anyone can get these PLMK. forest85

cutieny2008

Hey, forest. I have polarberry pants, can gift them to you. I’m also a non-Deluxe member, it’s just that a bunch of nice people sent too many things to me. XD Add me, my UN is same as here, and you’ll receive the pants.

dogfish

Hi forest, all sent, nothing needed in return. Happy to help, DF

forest85

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! yall are great friends!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.