Trading for E-store Points

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading for E-store Points

This topic contains 78 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  webkinzGIRLilla 11 years ago.

• Author

ferretfriend

ladytrader77 wrote on 2012-12-10 at 12:27 PM

I have the following items for trade for e-store points:
    Tyrannical Rex Slide
    Elegant Vardo Wagon
    Blue Moon Lagoon
    Unstable Stable
    Sapphire Bathtub
    Half Moon Hammock
    Peppermint Swirl Slide
    Frozen Fun Slide
    Gingerbread Oven
    Zingoz Zangoz Bouncer
    Snowy Mountain Peak
    Fresh Fall Perch
    Sly Slide
    Fire Sign Carousel
    Levitating Loveseat
    Pizza Party Perch
    Bubblegum Balloon
    Gumball Pit
    Rainbow Cloud Couch
    Blue Spring Greenhouse
    Over the Rainbow Ride
    Conceal Appeal Lounger
    Santakinz Reindeer Antlers
    Cheeseburger Costume
    Orange Army
    Craving Candy Hat
    Elf Shoes & Elf Hat

Lady-

I wish you the best of luck. You have amazing items to trade and I’m sure lots of people will jump at the chance to trade with you!! I know if I had points, I would. :) So again, best of luck, and Happy holidays!

ladytrader77

ALICE

No problem, we can work the other 4 items today and the couch is officially on hold for you. Just let me know when you are ready for it, you can do it on the other thread if it is easier.

points to nanacrazy please, I am headed in now to move the items to the necessary accounts to get to pookie.

thanks much

ladytrader77 wrote on 2012-12-10 at 02:35 PM

ALICE
      Of course I can hold the couch for you, I have no qualms because it is you holding all if you need a bit more time. I don’t want to burden you. so you let me know. I plan on simply letting the points accumulate anyway before I go “shopping”, lol!
      do you want a bit more time altogether?

Thank you very much for being so understanding, as always! You’re not burdening me in any way. I made the initial offer, so if anything, it was my fault lol. That’s a wonderful idea. I’m sure you’ll have tons of fun going on a shopping spree! Haha. If possible, might we perhaps go ahead and make a ‘trade’ for the other four items as of now, and then I will simply wait a short while on the couch? If you’d prefer to wait, I understand. Let me know either way, they’re your items. :) Thank you. *AIW

ladytrader77

ALICE

Of course I can hold the couch for you, I have no qualms because it is you holding all if you need a bit more time. I don’t want to burden you. so you let me know. I plan on simply letting the points accumulate anyway before I go “shopping”, lol!

do you want a bit more time altogether?

ladytrader77 wrote on 2012-12-10 at 02:16 PM

ALICE
      Thanks for the information, that is helpful.
      OK, so are you comfortable with the amount you referenced then per item/bundle? If so I would be agreeable to that.
      new waters here to tread, lol!

You’re most welcome. I’ve been at this quite the while now and have come to enjoy it greatly. I hope that information will aid you in your endeavors, if only slightly. Yes, I am comfortable with that amount for each item. I do have one request, do you mind keeping the Rainbow Cloud Couch on hold for me? I currently have a small amount on reserve for myself and am planning to purchase more points very soon so as not to dip into that. I won’t keep you waiting long, as I hope to be able to do so quite soon, preferably today. So perhaps we could trade for the other four items now, and then the Couch later on, when I acquire more points? Just let me know if you’re agreeable to doing so. Also, which of your accounts would you like the points on? Thanks. Haha, yes, new waters indeed. *AIW

ladytrader77

ALICE

Thanks for the information, that is helpful.

OK, so are you comfortable with the amount you referenced then per item/bundle? If so I would be agreeable to that.

new waters here to tread, lol!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.