Trading for Serious Traders

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading for Serious Traders

This topic contains 124 replies, has 34 voices, and was last updated by  midnightmoon13 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

mislev

i seriously want the purple spider table i you have it LMK what you want for it……
    thanx
    mislev

spunkygirl

Deercm wrote on 2012-10-28 at 03:22 PM

I basically want Shuts and Wacky Zingoz Jeans, but IDM any other items as long as they’re not Kinzstyle Outlet material. Clothing is what I really want. Kinzcash coins too :P
      Need: Wacky Zingoz Jeans, Shuts, etc. :-)
      Offer: Codes for Persephone’s Shop, eStore points, Webkinz pet codes, etc. :-)
      If you don’t have those items up there, tell me what else you have ^_^ I’m open to any offers. Also, don’t try to scam me by asking for SUPER rare Webkinz pets. I’ll look up the price to see how much it costs, if it’s too much, I’ll let you know. eStore pets work too, x).
      ♥Deercm
      *To contact me on webkinz, add Deercm. Usual zone is Light Blue. Hope to see you soon!*

I have shuts, what would you offer?
      -spunky

midnightmoon13 wrote on 2012-10-28 at 03:23 PM

does anyone need texting puppy psi, city street slide, elephants hat, rockin recording booth, lurking lagoon, or cocoa cafe booth? i really want the purple vampiress costume, points, and priceless clothing.

i have clothes you may be interested in
      i am in the blue zone trading room now
      look for black Lab Midnight
      who should i look for if you want to trade?

does anyone need texting puppy psi, city street slide, elephants hat, rockin recording booth, lurking lagoon, or cocoa cafe booth? i really want the purple vampiress costume, points, and priceless clothing.

Deercm

I basically want Shuts and Wacky Zingoz Jeans, but IDM any other items as long as they’re not Kinzstyle Outlet material. Clothing is what I really want. Kinzcash coins too :P

Need: Wacky Zingoz Jeans, Shuts, etc. :-)

Offer: Codes for Persephone’s Shop, eStore points, Webkinz pet codes, etc. :-)

If you don’t have those items up there, tell me what else you have ^_^ I’m open to any offers. Also, don’t try to scam me by asking for SUPER rare Webkinz pets. I’ll look up the price to see how much it costs, if it’s too much, I’ll let you know. eStore pets work too, x).

♥Deercm

*To contact me on webkinz, add Deercm. Usual zone is Light Blue. Hope to see you soon!*

bamboo578

winnie1120 wrote on 2012-10-28 at 03:00 PM

bamboo578 wrote on 2012-10-28 at 11:29 AM

winnie1120 wrote on 2012-10-27 at 03:47 PM

bamboo578 wrote on 2012-10-26 at 11:27 PM

winnie1120 wrote on 2012-10-26 at 09:53 PM

bamboo578 wrote on 2012-10-25 at 10:38 PM
      I have 1000 but I will be getting a bit more soon.

This forum!! You also wanted the Christmas tree i had. When will you be getting the points? I need
      around 6500 to 4500.
      LMK! Thanks! :-)

This Saturday.

LMK what you want to do. Thanks! :-)

How about I trade you 500 points (all I have left) and eat me cake table

Sure that’s fine! What’s your user name and who do you want to send first? Thanks! :-)

My username is siameseyaya and I think i will send first tonight

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.