Trading for Serious Traders

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading for Serious Traders

This topic contains 124 replies, has 34 voices, and was last updated by  midnightmoon13 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

mislev

i seriously want the purple spider table i you have it LMK what you want for it……
    thanx
    mislev

sniffles2009

i need the sly slide people

Hannah412 wrote on 2012-10-23 at 02:48 PM

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-10-23 at 02:35 PM
      HANNAH412- Yes, I was interested in your Cat Shirt. Do you happen to have anymore Cat parts for trade? Or perhaps the Brown Belt or Pumpkin Hat? If not, that’s fine. I was just wondering. Otherwise, I’m not sure what you’d like for the Shirt, LMK and I’ll see if we can’t work something out. Thanks. :)
      FUDGEY- I just thought I’d LYK that the ‘Royal Fountain’ PSI isn’t Estore, its the regular Majestic Tiger PSI. Hope this helps! *AIW

I do, but what could you do for elf hat and the estore points? (:

Hmm, I’m not sure. What are some other things you could add? I don’t know what you’d consider to be a fair offer for the Hat and Points. LMK, thanks. ;) *AIW

Hannah412

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-10-23 at 02:35 PM

HANNAH412- Yes, I was interested in your Cat Shirt. Do you happen to have anymore Cat parts for trade? Or perhaps the Brown Belt or Pumpkin Hat? If not, that’s fine. I was just wondering. Otherwise, I’m not sure what you’d like for the Shirt, LMK and I’ll see if we can’t work something out. Thanks. :)
      FUDGEY- I just thought I’d LYK that the ‘Royal Fountain’ PSI isn’t Estore, its the regular Majestic Tiger PSI. Hope this helps! *AIW

I do, but what could you do for elf hat and the estore points? (:

bratzdoll8

puppyluver1156 wrote on 2012-10-21 at 10:03 PM

I REALLY REALLY NEED ANY HULA OUTFIT PIECES!!! I have tons to trade PLMKASAP :)

I have the top and the skirt what is your offer?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.