Trading Gem Lamps

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading Gem Lamps

This topic contains 26 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  janeneongreen 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Revelation

This is a post where you can trade all of the Gem-Lamps. (P.S. I need the blue one the most.) Thanks!

horse121

i am willing to trade… one peridot lamp, one rose zircon lamp, one garnet lamp, and five blue zircon lamps. LMK if you want to trade. ***horse121****

OMG!!!!!!!!!! Where did you get the Garnet Lamp!? I’ve been trying to get ahold of one forever! Can you trade me for it? PLEASE? I’ll trade any of my exclusive items, Super Beds, and other gem lamps for it! Pretty please, can we trade? Add lolanut to your friends list ASAP! (Sorry if I sound bossy. I’m just dying to complete my gem lamp collection)

Revelation

I think I may have an extra one—-What would you like to trade for it?

horse121

Okay can you make a list of what you are willing to offer please? ***horse121****

horse121

we’re friends now. can you make a list? ***horse121****

These are the lamps that I have: the Peridot Lamp, the Sapphire Lamp, the Blue Zircon Lamp, and the Rose Zircon Lamp. I’ll only trade them if I have doubles or if I’m offered another lamp (I’m looking for the Amethyst Lamp or the October Lamp). I also have some exclusive items to trade, too. My username is lolanut if your interested.

forest85

we are friends and i will send an amethyst lamp

pippa3090

I have two sapphire lamps and the rose lamp

kitkat1

Hi I’d like to trade for an alexandrite lamp. I have blue zircon ones to trade and other items too. Just let me know, thx :)

DuchessWolfe

hi i have the sapphire lamp. what do you have to trade? i’m interested in the earlier month lamp if you have them. thanks!

Revelation

Do you mean the Ruby one? And is the sapphire one the darkest blue of all the lamps? Thanks! P.S. Sorry for not replying…I didn’t realize this posted. :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.