Trading my WZ jeans!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading my WZ jeans!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  fudgeyvanilla 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

These are very precious, but at this point i’m desperate for some things…… This is my wish list. Celestrial swing, Burrowing Cliffside slide, Three ring swing, Lovely tree swing, Shooting star bed, Log lodge pool, Coca power shower, Bamboo chute slide, and others. I’m not very interested in clothes, and i’m only looking for the things on my wish list. LMK if you will trade with me.

Hi! i am willing to trade the signature fox slide sly slide, and i think it is retired, but if u don’t want to, PLK.XD

Hi there! If you already have a pair, I don’t think I will trade my jeans to you. But here is some other things that I have that you might be interested in. LMK Rainbow fountain of wow, Endangered island getaway, Icy artic organ, Frozen fun slide, Pizza party perch, Tyranical rex slide, and I have some other things but they are really precious to me. LMK if you like nything.

I’m extremely sorry fudgeyvanilla, but I already have the things that I liked on your list. Very sorry about that, but you’re okay with it, I’m still quite willing to work out another deal. And don’t worry if some things are too precious. I’m willing to either add to my items or just trade for something else. Until then, I’ll keep that swing on hold for ya! ~helloprettypanda~

Coldbear, the Lovely Tree swing and the Three ring swing are both E-store PSI I believe. Do you have those? Otherwise, the E-store PSI would have to be really good……

Hi there fudgeyvanilla! I’m helloprettypanda, and I have the celestial swing for trade. However, although I am interested in the WZ Jeans, I am not quite sure if I would trade the swing for the jeans, as I already have a pair. Is there another offer we could work out, or are you going to be sticking with the jeans for the swing? LMK if you still need it, or if you are willing to work out a deal. Feel free to send me a friend request at helloprettypanda. Thanks, and have a great day! ~helloprettypanda~

coldbear1321

Would You take Estore Psi?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.