Trading Priceless For Items I Need!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading Priceless For Items I Need!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  hershey111 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

CatSkull

I have a lot of priceless clothes and extras of most. I’ll just start off with a few items I need: Purple Halloween Stove (year 3 Halloween item). Green Lava Lamp, Purple Satin Flower Seat (Estore Flower Giraffe Psi), Estore Parrot Rug Psi, Trading Card Series 4 Furniture, Signature Endangered Lamp Post x2, Magnolia Tree x2. I’ll leave it at those for now. Let me know what you want for any of these and I’ll see if I have the items you need! My username is nannypuppy

Atomton

Just to let you know, the Magnolia Tree is not worth a PSI or Promo. You can buy the magnolia tree here, it is a Ganzworld Prize. It costs 2000 moneys for one so if you have 4000 you can eliminate that one! I am glad to help!-Atom

readingrocks

The purple satin flower seat seems nice. I have a rare ice sculpture fridge I can give you. Let me know if it’s a deal! My username is paperhead2013.

cutieny2008

Hi! She’s looking for the flower seat, not trading it, just to let you know. :) Also, I hope you didn’t get misinformed by anyone or cheated during a trade, because the Ice Sculpture Fridge is just a wShop item. :)

BSN

I have the Green Lava Lamp!

Hey catskull! I have the magnolia tree! Let me know if there’s anything I could add for priceless, or signature or estore psi. Thanks, ~AQUA

Madukayil

Hello CatSkull! I came across your forum after you said you liked my hula top on my forum. If you don’t mind me asking, do you have any pink explorer pieces, cat costume pieces or vampiress pieces? My friend is actually a clothing fanatic, and she’s looking for pieces of any of those costumes. I don’t have anything else you need at the moment, but I’ll keep an eye out for those items. Thanks, and let me know whenever you can! –Maddie

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.