Trading Priceless / Promo for Estore Points

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading Priceless / Promo for Estore Points

This topic contains 37 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  AliceInWebkinzland 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Fortune

<p>I have most priceless and promo, so name the items you want and how much points you\’d be willing to trade. thanks
    </p>

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-12-04 at 06:46 PM

Fortune wrote on 2012-12-02 at 05:42 PM
      I have most priceless and promo, so name the items you want and how much points you\’d be willing to trade. thanks

Hi there fortune
      I have estore points and I am looking for ruby gemster, zircon gemster, peridot, topaz and rose :D
      LMK
      Thanks

Hi I have rose zircon gemster, how many points do u offer? But first u should trade with fortune before we trade lol. Oh yeah and about the other trade, my internet is down so I can’t search for the closer at the moment. I will lyk when its up again. :)

Fortune– what are you looking for other than restore points for a gemster? Lmk!

-4pb-

nutty_buddy

Fortune wrote on 2012-12-02 at 05:42 PM

I have most priceless and promo, so name the items you want and how much points you\’d be willing to trade. thanks

Hi there fortune

I have estore points and I am looking for ruby gemster, zircon gemster, peridot, topaz and rose :D

LMK

Thanks

Louieabeast

Ok sorry I only have 500 points but I was just wondering how this trading estore points works :S

Fortune wrote on 2012-12-03 at 11:00 PM

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-12-03 at 01:16 PM
      Hello there Fortune. I was wondering if you had any of the following:
      Year 1 Print
      Mad Scientist Goggles
      Hula Flower Top
      Licorice Dress
      Peridot Gemster
      Peridot Pup PSI
      Topaz Gemster
      Melody Hat
      PLMK if you do and how many points you’d like for them, thanks! *AIW

Hey Alice. Out of your wants I have the following..
      Year 1 Print
      Licorice Dress
      Peridot Gemster
      Topaz Gemster
      Melody Hat
      I’ll do those 5 items for 20,000 estore points. Let me know Alice, thanks for considering!

That sounds like a fair deal to me. My UN is pookiejosephine. If you’d like, we can meet up in Trading Room Two (less crowded), and trade for three items. I would send half the agreed upon amount then, after the fact. Then, you could send the other two. Once I receive the other two, I would send the remaining half. Does that sound like a reasonable way to work it? If you’d like some references, just ask. :) Please let me know you thoughts on the matter, and if you have a better idea, just let me know. Thank you! *AIW

dollar123

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-12-03 at 01:16 PM

Hello there Fortune. I was wondering if you had any of the following:
      Year 1 Print
      Mad Scientist Goggles
      Hula Flower Top
      Licorice Dress
      Peridot Gemster
      Peridot Pup PSI
      Topaz Gemster
      Melody Hat
      PLMK if you do and how many points you’d like for them, thanks! *AIW

hi….i have year won print what would you offer??????

@@@@@@@@@@DOLLAR@@@@@@@@@

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.