Trading Priceless / Promo for Estore Points

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading Priceless / Promo for Estore Points

This topic contains 37 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  AliceInWebkinzland 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Fortune

<p>I have most priceless and promo, so name the items you want and how much points you\’d be willing to trade. thanks
    </p>

xtrex

Fortune – do you have Over the Rainbow Ride and if so, how many estore points would you like for it?

Fortune

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-12-04 at 06:46 PM

Fortune wrote on 2012-12-02 at 05:42 PM
      I have most priceless and promo, so name the items you want and how much points you\’d be willing to trade. thanks

Hi there fortune
      I have estore points and I am looking for ruby gemster, zircon gemster, peridot, topaz and rose :D
      LMK
      Thanks

Hey there, I have all 5 of those gemsters you are looking for. For those 5 I’d do 20,000 estore points. If your interested please send a friend request to my WWID TheMonopoly. Thank you for considering!

Fortune

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-12-04 at 10:22 AM

Fortune wrote on 2012-12-03 at 11:00 PM

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-12-03 at 01:16 PM
      Hello there Fortune. I was wondering if you had any of the following:
      Year 1 Print
      Mad Scientist Goggles
      Hula Flower Top
      Licorice Dress
      Peridot Gemster
      Peridot Pup PSI
      Topaz Gemster
      Melody Hat
      PLMK if you do and how many points you’d like for them, thanks! *AIW

Hey Alice. Out of your wants I have the following..
      Year 1 Print
      Licorice Dress
      Peridot Gemster
      Topaz Gemster
      Melody Hat
      I’ll do those 5 items for 20,000 estore points. Let me know Alice, thanks for considering!

That sounds like a fair deal to me. My UN is pookiejosephine. If you’d like, we can meet up in Trading Room Two (less crowded), and trade for three items. I would send half the agreed upon amount then, after the fact. Then, you could send the other two. Once I receive the other two, I would send the remaining half. Does that sound like a reasonable way to work it? If you’d like some references, just ask. :) Please let me know you thoughts on the matter, and if you have a better idea, just let me know. Thank you! *AIW

That sounds like a fair way to do it. I’ll go send you an FR now.. I’m TheMonopoly.

nutty_buddy

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-12-04 at 06:57 PM

I have most priceless and promo, so name the items you want and how much points you\’d be willing to trade. thanks

Hi there fortune
      I have estore points and I am looking for ruby gemster, zircon gemster, peridot, topaz and rose :D
      LMK
      Thanks

Hi I have rose zircon gemster, how many points do u offer? But first u should trade with fortune before we trade lol. Oh yeah and about the other trade, my internet is down so I can’t search for the closer at the moment. I will lyk when its up again. :)
      Fortune– what are you looking for other than restore points for a gemster? Lmk!
      -4pb-

Hey 4pb

If I can’t work out a trade with fortune, of course I will try and work one with you. It looks like fortune went 4000 points per item with AIW so would 4000 be acceptable (again only if I can’t work out a trade with them since it’s their forum lol) Also, I just received an early Christmas gift from an amazing friend and it was the candy googles psi (the hammock) so now I am just looking for the closet and the spotted spaniel car (and the gemsters of course LOL) when you’re able (you know I don’t like the TR lol) to go into the TR if you find either PLMK!!! You can ALWAYS find me over at calling all traders :D

NB

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-12-04 at 06:57 PM

Hi there fortune
      LMK
      Thanks

Hi I have rose zircon gemster, how many points do u offer? But first u should trade with fortune before we trade lol. Oh yeah and about the other trade, my internet is down so I can’t search for the closer at the moment. I will lyk when its up again. :)
      Fortune– what are you looking for other than restore points for a gemster? Lmk!
      -4pb-

Fortune, instead of restore I meant estore.
      NB, instead if closer I meant closet.

-4pb-

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.