Trading Priceless / Promo for Estore Points

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading Priceless / Promo for Estore Points

This topic contains 37 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  AliceInWebkinzland 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Fortune

<p>I have most priceless and promo, so name the items you want and how much points you\’d be willing to trade. thanks
    </p>

Fortune

I accepted your FR and have the over the rainbow ride ready for you.

dollar123

i have year one print how many estore points can anyone offer?????

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~DOLLAR:::::::::::::::::::::::::~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

xtrex

Fortune wrote on 2012-12-05 at 05:39 PM

xtrex wrote on 2012-12-04 at 11:10 PM
      Fortune – do you have Over the Rainbow Ride and if so, how many estore points would you like for it?

I do indeed have the Over the Rainbow Ride, Does 5000 estore points sound fair for it? If your interested send me an FR my WWID is TheMonopoly.

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I sent you a FR.

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-12-05 at 09:19 AM

Fortune wrote on 2012-12-04 at 08:29 PM

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-12-04 at 10:22 AM

Fortune wrote on 2012-12-03 at 11:00 PM

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-12-03 at 01:16 PM
      Hello there Fortune. I was wondering if you had any of the following:
      Year 1 Print
      Mad Scientist Goggles
      Hula Flower Top
      Licorice Dress
      Peridot Gemster
      Peridot Pup PSI
      Topaz Gemster
      Melody Hat
      PLMK if you do and how many points you’d like for them, thanks! *AIW

Hey Alice. Out of your wants I have the following..
      Year 1 Print
      Licorice Dress
      Peridot Gemster
      Topaz Gemster
      Melody Hat
      I’ll do those 5 items for 20,000 estore points. Let me know Alice, thanks for considering!

That sounds like a fair deal to me. My UN is pookiejosephine. If you’d like, we can meet up in Trading Room Two (less crowded), and trade for three items. I would send half the agreed upon amount then, after the fact. Then, you could send the other two. Once I receive the other two, I would send the remaining half. Does that sound like a reasonable way to work it? If you’d like some references, just ask. :) Please let me know you thoughts on the matter, and if you have a better idea, just let me know. Thank you! *AIW

That sounds like a fair way to do it. I’ll go send you an FR now.. I’m TheMonopoly.

Okay, sounds good to me. I apologize for not being on yesterday. I’ll accept your request when I log on again in a few. LMK if there’s a particular time you’d like to trade today, if you’re available. Thanks! *AIW

Just wanted to let you know that I accepted your request. :) Also, I have already acquired the Peridot Gemster and my friend has a Year One Print for me, so would it be at all possible for us to trade the Topaz Gemster, Melody, and Licorice for 12,000 points? That’s still keeping it 4,000 points per item. LMK if you’d be willing to do this. Sorry for the inconvenience! *AIW

Windfola

Hi there, I have estore points for trade, what are you offering? :)

Louie – You can trade them by going to your ganz estore account then clicking manage account, then clicking gift points. It will then ask you how many points you want to send and to whom :-)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.