Trading Priceless / Promo for Estore Points

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading Priceless / Promo for Estore Points

This topic contains 37 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  AliceInWebkinzland 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Fortune

<p>I have most priceless and promo, so name the items you want and how much points you\’d be willing to trade. thanks
    </p>

Fortune

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-12-09 at 09:44 AM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-12-04 at 07:13 PM

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-12-04 at 06:57 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-12-04 at 06:46 PM

Fortune wrote on 2012-12-02 at 05:42 PM
      I have most priceless and promo, so name the items you want and how much points you\’d be willing to trade. thanks

Hi there fortune
      I have estore points and I am looking for ruby gemster, zircon gemster, peridot, topaz and rose :D
      LMK
      Thanks

Hi I have rose zircon gemster, how many points do u offer? But first u should trade with fortune before we trade lol. Oh yeah and about the other trade, my internet is down so I can’t search for the closer at the moment. I will lyk when its up again. :)
      Fortune– what are you looking for other than restore points for a gemster? Lmk!
      -4pb-

Hey 4pb
      If I can’t work out a trade with fortune, of course I will try and work one with you. It looks like fortune went 4000 points per item with AIW so would 4000 be acceptable (again only if I can’t work out a trade with them since it’s their forum lol) Also, I just received an early Christmas gift from an amazing friend and it was the candy googles psi (the hammock) so now I am just looking for the closet and the spotted spaniel car (and the gemsters of course LOL) when you’re able (you know I don’t like the TR lol) to go into the TR if you find either PLMK!!! You can ALWAYS find me over at calling all traders :D
      NB

i just saw this post lol. ok so you already have candy googles psi and spotted spaniel psi, ok. here’s the problem. i am trading my rose zircon car to TF, sorry. :( but, here is the good news. i DO have the ruby gemster, zircon gemster, and topaz gemster. but, however, i would like to end up keeping at least 2 of them- one for like ever, the other for other trades/offers. which means we can trade for one of them. so yeah. lmk!
      fortune- actually i now have 4500 points for trade. would you take 4000 points for either rose zircon, sapphire, or alexandrite? if you don’t have those anymore, a peridot one could work too if you have it. lmk!
      -4pb-

yeah i could do one of those gemsters for 4000 points. which gemster do you want?

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-12-04 at 07:13 PM

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-12-04 at 06:57 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-12-04 at 06:46 PM

Fortune wrote on 2012-12-02 at 05:42 PM
      I have most priceless and promo, so name the items you want and how much points you\’d be willing to trade. thanks

Hi there fortune
      I have estore points and I am looking for ruby gemster, zircon gemster, peridot, topaz and rose :D
      LMK
      Thanks

Hi I have rose zircon gemster, how many points do u offer? But first u should trade with fortune before we trade lol. Oh yeah and about the other trade, my internet is down so I can’t search for the closer at the moment. I will lyk when its up again. :)
      Fortune– what are you looking for other than restore points for a gemster? Lmk!
      -4pb-

Hey 4pb
      If I can’t work out a trade with fortune, of course I will try and work one with you. It looks like fortune went 4000 points per item with AIW so would 4000 be acceptable (again only if I can’t work out a trade with them since it’s their forum lol) Also, I just received an early Christmas gift from an amazing friend and it was the candy googles psi (the hammock) so now I am just looking for the closet and the spotted spaniel car (and the gemsters of course LOL) when you’re able (you know I don’t like the TR lol) to go into the TR if you find either PLMK!!! You can ALWAYS find me over at calling all traders :D
      NB

i just saw this post lol. ok so you already have candy googles psi and spotted spaniel psi, ok. here’s the problem. i am trading my rose zircon car to TF, sorry. :( but, here is the good news. i DO have the ruby gemster, zircon gemster, and topaz gemster. but, however, i would like to end up keeping at least 2 of them- one for like ever, the other for other trades/offers. which means we can trade for one of them. so yeah. lmk!

fortune- actually i now have 4500 points for trade. would you take 4000 points for either rose zircon, sapphire, or alexandrite? if you don’t have those anymore, a peridot one could work too if you have it. lmk!

-4pb-

Fortune wrote on 2012-12-08 at 08:18 PM

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-12-08 at 04:02 PM
      Hello Fortune. I don’t mean to bother you. I was wondering briefly if you’d like to complete our trade as was suggested in a post above, the three item (Melody, Topaz Gemster, and Licorice) for 12,000 points. Please let me know, thank you! *AIW

Yes very much so I want to complete this trade. I can send first if your comfortable with that.

Okay, yes that sounds good to me. Once I receive your package, I will send over your points, if that’s alright with you. Just as a reminder of where to send, my UN is pookiejosephine. We are already friends. :) Let me know if this still works for you, thank you! *AIW

Fortune

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-12-08 at 04:02 PM

Hello Fortune. I don’t mean to bother you. I was wondering briefly if you’d like to complete our trade as was suggested in a post above, the three item (Melody, Topaz Gemster, and Licorice) for 12,000 points. Please let me know, thank you! *AIW

Yes very much so I want to complete this trade. I can send first if your comfortable with that.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.