Trading Priceless / Promo for Estore Points

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading Priceless / Promo for Estore Points

This topic contains 37 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  AliceInWebkinzland 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Fortune

<p>I have most priceless and promo, so name the items you want and how much points you\’d be willing to trade. thanks
    </p>

FORTUNE- I received your package and just sent over your 12,000 points to your account. PLMK when you receive them. I’m sorry it took me so long to send them over. Thank you! *AIW

Fortune

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-12-09 at 03:56 PM

fortune– OMG, I AM SOOOO SORRY!!!! i did the math ALL wrong!!!!! i DON’T have 4500 left! i guess we can’t continue the trade, sooo sorry! :(
      -4pb-

Totally fine 4pb. Thanks for considering.

fortune– OMG, I AM SOOOO SORRY!!!! i did the math ALL wrong!!!!! i DON’T have 4500 left! i guess we can’t continue the trade, sooo sorry! :(

-4pb-

Fortune wrote on 2012-12-09 at 12:08 PM

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-12-09 at 09:44 AM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-12-04 at 07:13 PM

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-12-04 at 06:57 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-12-04 at 06:46 PM

Fortune wrote on 2012-12-02 at 05:42 PM
      I have most priceless and promo, so name the items you want and how much points you\’d be willing to trade. thanks

Hi there fortune
      I have estore points and I am looking for ruby gemster, zircon gemster, peridot, topaz and rose :D
      LMK
      Thanks

Hi I have rose zircon gemster, how many points do u offer? But first u should trade with fortune before we trade lol. Oh yeah and about the other trade, my internet is down so I can’t search for the closer at the moment. I will lyk when its up again. :)
      Fortune– what are you looking for other than restore points for a gemster? Lmk!
      -4pb-

Hey 4pb
      If I can’t work out a trade with fortune, of course I will try and work one with you. It looks like fortune went 4000 points per item with AIW so would 4000 be acceptable (again only if I can’t work out a trade with them since it’s their forum lol) Also, I just received an early Christmas gift from an amazing friend and it was the candy googles psi (the hammock) so now I am just looking for the closet and the spotted spaniel car (and the gemsters of course LOL) when you’re able (you know I don’t like the TR lol) to go into the TR if you find either PLMK!!! You can ALWAYS find me over at calling all traders :D
      NB

i just saw this post lol. ok so you already have candy googles psi and spotted spaniel psi, ok. here’s the problem. i am trading my rose zircon car to TF, sorry. :( but, here is the good news. i DO have the ruby gemster, zircon gemster, and topaz gemster. but, however, i would like to end up keeping at least 2 of them- one for like ever, the other for other trades/offers. which means we can trade for one of them. so yeah. lmk!
      fortune- actually i now have 4500 points for trade. would you take 4000 points for either rose zircon, sapphire, or alexandrite? if you don’t have those anymore, a peridot one could work too if you have it. lmk!
      -4pb-

yeah i could do one of those gemsters for 4000 points. which gemster do you want?

OK alexandrite is fine! Just one question. How do I send points? Lol.

-4pb-

bailey101010

Fortune wrote on 2012-12-09 at 12:08 PM

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-12-09 at 09:44 AM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-12-04 at 07:13 PM

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-12-04 at 06:57 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-12-04 at 06:46 PM

Fortune wrote on 2012-12-02 at 05:42 PM
      I have most priceless and promo, so name the items you want and how much points you\’d be willing to trade. thanks

Hi there fortune
      I have estore points and I am looking for ruby gemster, zircon gemster, peridot, topaz and rose :D
      LMK
      Thanks

Hi I have rose zircon gemster, how many points do u offer? But first u should trade with fortune before we trade lol. Oh yeah and about the other trade, my internet is down so I can’t search for the closer at the moment. I will lyk when its up again. :)
      Fortune– what are you looking for other than restore points for a gemster? Lmk!
      -4pb-

Hey 4pb
      If I can’t work out a trade with fortune, of course I will try and work one with you. It looks like fortune went 4000 points per item with AIW so would 4000 be acceptable (again only if I can’t work out a trade with them since it’s their forum lol) Also, I just received an early Christmas gift from an amazing friend and it was the candy googles psi (the hammock) so now I am just looking for the closet and the spotted spaniel car (and the gemsters of course LOL) when you’re able (you know I don’t like the TR lol) to go into the TR if you find either PLMK!!! You can ALWAYS find me over at calling all traders :D
      NB

i just saw this post lol. ok so you already have candy googles psi and spotted spaniel psi, ok. here’s the problem. i am trading my rose zircon car to TF, sorry. :( but, here is the good news. i DO have the ruby gemster, zircon gemster, and topaz gemster. but, however, i would like to end up keeping at least 2 of them- one for like ever, the other for other trades/offers. which means we can trade for one of them. so yeah. lmk!
      fortune- actually i now have 4500 points for trade. would you take 4000 points for either rose zircon, sapphire, or alexandrite? if you don’t have those anymore, a peridot one could work too if you have it. lmk!
      -4pb-

yeah i could do one of those gemsters for 4000 points. which gemster do you want?

Do you have the topaz, rose zircon, and blue zircon???

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.