Trading Priceless, Promo, Media and more for Estore Points!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading Priceless, Promo, Media and more for Estore Points!

This topic contains 69 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

<p>Hi all! I’m trading Priceless, Promo, Social Media, PSI and such for Estore Points! I also have a 07 Valentines Box and an 06 Zangoz Basket for trade or estore points. Lmk if you have estore points or are interested in the Box or Basket! Thanks
    </p>

jewels250 wrote on 2012-10-10 at 05:18 PM

Hi Winter,
      I have points for trade but if I understand correctly all you have is the blouse? Do you not have the couch? If you do I’d be willing to trade a good amount of points for it. I’d also be interested in the jeans if you decide to trade them. Do you have sweet tooth? PLMK Thanks,
      JEWELS

sorry but i only have the shirt, and i don’t have the couch.

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-10-10 at 05:17 PM

wintermintreindeer wrote on 2012-10-10 at 05:12 PM

dogfish wrote on 2012-10-10 at 04:50 PM

wintermintreindeer wrote on 2012-10-10 at 04:21 PM

lacrossegirl5 wrote on 2012-10-10 at 03:51 PM
      Hey do you mind if i write my list on here? Well anyway I don’t have estore points but i have estore psi and rockerz and sig and new LMK

i’m not needing those items now.

Hey winter, I have points, why don’t you make a list of your social media items. I don’t need the couch, but LMK what else you have. I like the Friends items. Have some, but LMK what you have. TTYL DF

Well all there is is Pink Explorer, Emo Jeans and Media Couch.
      I have the Explorer Shirt and I have Emo Jeans but the jeans might not be for trade.

If Chloe doesn’t want the shirt then can I offer on It?

sure

dogfish

jewels250 wrote on 2012-10-10 at 05:18 PM

Hi Winter,
      I have points for trade but if I understand correctly all you have is the blouse? Do you not have the couch? If you do I’d be willing to trade a good amount of points for it. I’d also be interested in the jeans if you decide to trade them. Do you have sweet tooth? PLMK Thanks,
      JEWELS

Hi Jewels, I have full explorer, didn’t know you needed it. Do you need a second couch? I know I like having two myself. I also have emo. I’m looking for Friends items mostly.(have sweet thooth also). LOL LMK chloe

_elizabeth_

I am interested in your 06 zangoz basket..the halloween one, right?
      I have points.. How many are you looking for, for the contents of the basket? :)
      PLMK.
      Liz

lacrossegirl5 wrote on 2012-10-10 at 05:15 PM

Ok fine but can i still post my list?

no thank you, i’m not needing them and i don’t want other people trading on my thread, you can create your own thread if you want.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.