Trading Rocker Kat Outfit!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading Rocker Kat Outfit!

This topic contains 50 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  cfskate 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

adama123

Anything else you need? I have the rockerz red carpet, 2011 touring van and more! Also, are we still doing our trade? lmk!

cece945

Hiya I have signature lynx psi. :) Its a rocky steam spa lmkasap

honeycat20

Hi @3queeie3 I am very interested in your rockers cat shirt and I wanted to no which won of those items would you trade for it because I need the shirt SO BAD

loue354

3queenie3 wrote on 2012-06-24 at 02:45 PM

Looking for Razzle Dazzle Jewel Fountain, Plufadodle Pond, Mystic Pony Stable, Hippie Hippo Loveseat, Bengal Cat Bed, HOLLA!

HEY THERE QUEENIE….I HAVE THE MYSTIC PONY STABLE AND HIPPIE HIPPO LOVESEAT….DO YOU WANT TO TRADE ME FOR EITHER OF THESE….JUST LET ME KNOW…IF YOU WANT THE HIPPIE HIPPO LOVESET I HAVE TO ADOPT IT FIRST WHICH WILL ONLY TAKE ME A FEW MINUTES….LOL….I HAVE HAD IT FOREVER TRYING TO FIGURE OUT A NAME FOR IT…..LOUE354

3queenie3

adama123 wrote on 2012-06-24 at 04:01 PM

Anything else you need? I have the rockerz red carpet, 2011 touring van and more! Also, are we still doing our trade? lmk!

yea I sent FR…….hmmm witch and slips? I need to go back and look it up for sweet? let me know when you want to meet in TR.

and let me think I love the signature, endangered and estore PSIS if that helps any

adama123

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.