Trading Sailor Cap, Emo Jeans, Inkwell Trophy, Sig PSI, and more!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading Sailor Cap, Emo Jeans, Inkwell Trophy, Sig PSI, and more!!!!

This topic contains 80 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  lostdays 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

lostdays wrote on 2012-05-02 at 08:04 AM

I will list the rest in a little while. =)

Do you still have the Sail Dress?

WackyWebber

Hey Puff, its Sonari! Nice to see you on here. I’m not on here much but just thought I’d say hi! ~WW

jewels250 wrote on 2012-05-02 at 01:16 PM

FUDGEY WHY ARE YOU TRADING YOUR CLIFFSIDE SLIDE AFTER YOU MADE SUCH A FUSS ABOUT GETTING IT? DON’T YOU WANT TO KEEP IT?

ha hah. good question:) i would really like to keep this slide but if i just hord
      this item all to myself it would hurt other peoples chance of feeling how good it is to get something
      really cool. and this has happend to me many times and its hard for people to have that experiance.
      also, the reason i made such a big fuss, like you said, was because i’ve been looking for the slide for so long,
      and it shows up right on a silver platter! if i didn’t get it, i may never C it again! does all this answer your question?
      LMK

pransser

jewels250 wrote on 2012-05-02 at 01:16 PM

FUDGEY WHY ARE YOU TRADING YOUR CLIFFSIDE SLIDE AFTER YOU MADE SUCH A FUSS ABOUT GETTING IT? DON’T YOU WANT TO KEEP IT?

Hey Jewels. You never got back to me about Pink Explorer. Are you interested in any of these

Sweet Tooth Tiger Psi (Level 10, very rare)
      Burger (Promo, very rare)
      Swirl
      Wacky
      Army
      Charm

MusicLover1234 wrote on 2012-05-02 at 08:39 AM

Hey LostDays, I’m interested in the Cap and Emo Jeans.
      I have:
      Dino Slide
      Melody Hat
      Burger Costume
      Swirl
      Plumpy
      Army
      Purple Lava
      Charm Tiara
      LMK if you need any. :D

MusicLover, what do you need for plumpy and swirl? I was offering some people for it but I would like to see what you need. I have pretty much any psi, sig, and estore you can think of and Injust got the winged tiger psi.

KK

jewels250

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.