Trading Signature PSI and More!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading Signature PSI and More!!

This topic contains 64 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Windfola 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

cruisingal

Hi, do you have any of these items? Solar car, Homemade Helicopter, Estore Cars, or Easter Fountain? please lmk. thanks, Cruisingal

nuttybuddy

Windfola wrote on 2012-07-13 at 06:49 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-07-13 at 06:21 PM

Windfola wrote on 2012-07-13 at 05:32 PM
      Nutty! Hi! HOw have you been? :-)
      Kyah – I don’t have any rockerz clothes for trade right now, sorry

Not to bad windy!!! Is there anything particular you’re looking for these days? I am trying desperately to “clean house” in webkinz house and dock lol so I am looking forward to gifting/trading things lolz :)
      NB
      PS: isnt that swing in the sky awesome!!!! I LOVE mine!!!

I’m not really looking for anything in particular, I just like trading LOL Are you looking for anything at the moment?
      The swing is really cool! Its so pretty! I’m really hesitant to trade it unless I get a great offer LOL :-)

Hi again windy, I do too lol!! I wish things would post a little more fluidly though it would make it a bit easier to do a trade LOL! That swing inspired me to make an entire rainbow room LOL!!! I am right there with you, I am very hesitant to trade it, I dont even list it generally because it would take like a massively huge want for me to trade that swing LOL. It is toooo pretty!!!! Honestly, the only thing I am looking for is a few christmas items that my awesome friends didnt already gift to me LOL. Do you have any older christmas stuff? Also a great friend sent me a red rose today that was from a previous valentines click or contest or something, I would go insane to find like 3 or 4 more of those to put in my heartwarming hot tub room LOL! Other than that, I am looking for the wintergreen candycane bed for a friend and a few items for another friend :) I look more for my friends than myself LOL!
      NB

loue354

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-07-13 at 07:23 PM

loue354 wrote on 2012-07-13 at 06:06 PM
      HEY THERE….I HAVE FOR SIGNATURE PSI…..THE COOL CAT SWING, MAJESTIC DOG MANSION BED, FRIENDLY FOREST WINDOW, DOGGIE DIVING POOL, HIBERNATION HUT, ROYAL PUP PORTRAIT, SUNNY SAVANNAH OASIS, GOLDEN WATER SLIDE, FROZEN FOUNTAIN, BIG BARK CLOCK TOWER….LOOKING FOR OTHER SIGNATURE PET ITEMS THAT I DO NOT HAVE…IF ANYBODY HAS ANY PLEASE LET ME KNOW….THANKS LOUE354

LOUE,
      WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE FOR THE DOGGIE DIVING POOL, ROYAL PUP PORTRAIT, AND COOL CAT STRING SWING? PLMK…..YOUR FRIEND THE FERRET

HEY THERE FERRETFRIEND….MOSTLY LOOKING FOR SIGNATURE PET ITEMS THAT I DO NOT HAPPEN TO HAVE…..ALSO LOOKING FOR BADGER HILL, ESTORE PET ITEMS….NOT SURE WHAT ELSE I NEED….IF YOU COULD JUST MAKE A QUICK LIST MAYBE I WILL SEE SOMETHING THAT I AM LOOKING FOR…THANKS YOUR FRIEND LOUE354

ferretfriend

loue354 wrote on 2012-07-13 at 06:06 PM

HEY THERE….I HAVE FOR SIGNATURE PSI…..THE COOL CAT SWING, MAJESTIC DOG MANSION BED, FRIENDLY FOREST WINDOW, DOGGIE DIVING POOL, HIBERNATION HUT, ROYAL PUP PORTRAIT, SUNNY SAVANNAH OASIS, GOLDEN WATER SLIDE, FROZEN FOUNTAIN, BIG BARK CLOCK TOWER….LOOKING FOR OTHER SIGNATURE PET ITEMS THAT I DO NOT HAVE…IF ANYBODY HAS ANY PLEASE LET ME KNOW….THANKS LOUE354

LOUE,

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE FOR THE DOGGIE DIVING POOL, ROYAL PUP PORTRAIT, AND COOL CAT STRING SWING? PLMK…..YOUR FRIEND THE FERRET

loue354

webkinzwarrior2005 wrote on 2012-07-13 at 07:12 PM

loue354 wrote on 2012-07-13 at 06:02 PM

webkinzwarrior2005 wrote on 2012-07-13 at 04:49 PM

loue354 wrote on 2012-07-13 at 04:38 PM

webkinzwarrior2005 wrote on 2012-07-13 at 03:42 PM
      I’m new to this forum so I’ll just post a list of wants if the owner doesn’t mind.
      WANTED PSI
      Peppermint Seeds
      Tropical Island Puppy
      Calico Cat
      Cherry Blossom Bird
      ANY SPECIAL PSI OUFIT.
      Thanks!! ~WW05

HEY THERE…I HAVE CANDY CANE SEEDS, TROPICAL ISLAND PUPPY PSI, AND A COUPLE OF PSI OUTFITS….I THINK IT IS CALLED PRETTY BANDIT DRESS ALSO HAVE THE ANOTHER PSI THAT COMES WITH CROWN AND DRESS…LOUE354

I already tried trading with you remember?

HEY THERE WW05…NO I DO NOT REALLY REMEMBER….I AM LOOKING FOR NEWER PET ITEMS DO YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE ANY? IF NOT WHAT DO YOU HAVE FOR TRADE….THANKS LOUE354

I don’t really have any newer psi but can you make a list of wants??

HEY THERE…I AM LOOKING FOR THE BADGER HILL, ESTORE PET ITEMS, SIGNATURE PET ITEMS, PET OF THE MONTHS THAT I DO NOT HAVE….STUFF LIKE THAT….IF YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE ANY PLEASE LET ME KNOW..THANKS LOUE354

loue354 wrote on 2012-07-13 at 06:02 PM

webkinzwarrior2005 wrote on 2012-07-13 at 04:49 PM

loue354 wrote on 2012-07-13 at 04:38 PM

webkinzwarrior2005 wrote on 2012-07-13 at 03:42 PM
      I’m new to this forum so I’ll just post a list of wants if the owner doesn’t mind.
      WANTED PSI
      Peppermint Seeds
      Tropical Island Puppy
      Calico Cat
      Cherry Blossom Bird
      ANY SPECIAL PSI OUFIT.
      Thanks!! ~WW05

HEY THERE…I HAVE CANDY CANE SEEDS, TROPICAL ISLAND PUPPY PSI, AND A COUPLE OF PSI OUTFITS….I THINK IT IS CALLED PRETTY BANDIT DRESS ALSO HAVE THE ANOTHER PSI THAT COMES WITH CROWN AND DRESS…LOUE354

I already tried trading with you remember?

HEY THERE WW05…NO I DO NOT REALLY REMEMBER….I AM LOOKING FOR NEWER PET ITEMS DO YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE ANY? IF NOT WHAT DO YOU HAVE FOR TRADE….THANKS LOUE354

I don’t really have any newer psi but can you make a list of wants??

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.