Trading Signature PSI and More!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading Signature PSI and More!!

This topic contains 64 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Windfola 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

cruisingal

Hi, do you have any of these items? Solar car, Homemade Helicopter, Estore Cars, or Easter Fountain? please lmk. thanks, Cruisingal

Windfola

Ferret – The mansion for the spa would be cool, sorry I haven’t been able to make it to the clubhouse recently, the weather’s been really warm and the computer tends to overheat LOL, I’ll try to go to the clubhouse in a couple minutes though, I’m usually in either blue or yellow, I’ll see if I can find you :-)

Forestsprite – I’m interested in your sand dune sand box, would you want to trade the organ for that? :)

Friendly – I don’t have any of those at the moment, sorry, and thanks for understanding about the swing :-)

loue354

friendly1 wrote on 2012-07-13 at 03:56 PM

LOUE,
      THOSE ARE NOT THE NEW PSI AND I HAVE BUT THANK YOU.
      FRIENDLY1
      BY THE WAY, WHAT DID YOU END UP TRADING FOR YOUR LOG LODGE POOL? GLAD YOU FINALLY GOT ONE!!!

HEY THERE…I TRADED A SIGNATURE AND 2 ESTORE PET ITEMS FOR IT…..AND THE TRADE WAS SO WORTH IT….I LOVE THAT LOG LODGE POOL…SUPER COOL PSI….AND THANKS….

friendly1

LOUE,
      THOSE ARE NOT THE NEW PSI AND I HAVE BUT THANK YOU.

FRIENDLY1

BY THE WAY, WHAT DID YOU END UP TRADING FOR YOUR LOG LODGE POOL? GLAD YOU FINALLY GOT ONE!!!

loue354

friendly1 wrote on 2012-07-13 at 03:33 PM

HI LOUE,
      THAT WAS NOT ME, I NEVER NEEDED THE DEER WINDOW, SORRY! DO YOU BY CHANCE HAVE ANY NEW PSI FROM THIS MONTH? WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
      FRIENDLY1

HEY THERE FRIENDLY1….OK THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW….NOT SURE IF I HAVE NEW PSI FROM THIS MONTH OR NOT…I HAVE RELAXING ROCKY SAUNA, PEEK A BOO POND, ROCKING WARDROBE…NOT SURE IF ANY OF THESE ARE FROM THIS MONTH OR NOT….LET ME KNOW…THANKS LOUE354

I’m new to this forum so I’ll just post a list of wants if the owner doesn’t mind.

WANTED PSI

Peppermint Seeds
      Tropical Island Puppy
      Calico Cat
      Cherry Blossom Bird
      ANY SPECIAL PSI OUFIT.

Thanks!! ~WW05

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.