Trading Signature PSI and More!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading Signature PSI and More!!

This topic contains 64 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Windfola 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

cruisingal

Hi, do you have any of these items? Solar car, Homemade Helicopter, Estore Cars, or Easter Fountain? please lmk. thanks, Cruisingal

KyahLCLD

Hi I am interested to see if you have any rocker clothing, I also want rocker floring. But if not it is ok, I would like the rocker lion psi too.

loue354 wrote on 2012-07-13 at 04:38 PM

webkinzwarrior2005 wrote on 2012-07-13 at 03:42 PM
      I’m new to this forum so I’ll just post a list of wants if the owner doesn’t mind.
      WANTED PSI
      Peppermint Seeds
      Tropical Island Puppy
      Calico Cat
      Cherry Blossom Bird
      ANY SPECIAL PSI OUFIT.
      Thanks!! ~WW05

HEY THERE…I HAVE CANDY CANE SEEDS, TROPICAL ISLAND PUPPY PSI, AND A COUPLE OF PSI OUTFITS….I THINK IT IS CALLED PRETTY BANDIT DRESS ALSO HAVE THE ANOTHER PSI THAT COMES WITH CROWN AND DRESS…LOUE354

I already tried trading with you remember?

nuttybuddy

Windfola wrote on 2012-07-11 at 02:09 PM

I’ll post my list soon! :-)

Windy!

Oh my gosh, long time no see! Do you remember me?? LOL! Ok, now that I have said hi I will go look at your list LOLZ :D

NB

loue354

webkinzwarrior2005 wrote on 2012-07-13 at 03:42 PM

I’m new to this forum so I’ll just post a list of wants if the owner doesn’t mind.
      WANTED PSI
      Peppermint Seeds
      Tropical Island Puppy
      Calico Cat
      Cherry Blossom Bird
      ANY SPECIAL PSI OUFIT.
      Thanks!! ~WW05

HEY THERE…I HAVE CANDY CANE SEEDS, TROPICAL ISLAND PUPPY PSI, AND A COUPLE OF PSI OUTFITS….I THINK IT IS CALLED PRETTY BANDIT DRESS ALSO HAVE THE ANOTHER PSI THAT COMES WITH CROWN AND DRESS…LOUE354

ferretfriend

Windfola wrote on 2012-07-13 at 04:11 PM

Ferret – The mansion for the spa would be cool, sorry I haven’t been able to make it to the clubhouse recently, the weather’s been really warm and the computer tends to overheat LOL, I’ll try to go to the clubhouse in a couple minutes though, I’m usually in either blue or yellow, I’ll see if I can find you :-)
      Forestsprite – I’m interested in your sand dune sand box, would you want to trade the organ for that? :)
      Friendly – I don’t have any of those at the moment, sorry, and thanks for understanding about the swing :-)

my computer heats up a lot lol I know what ya means

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.