Trading Time

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading Time

This topic contains 41 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  cece945 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

adama123

I have the slippers! Can you post a list of clothing or if you have swings or slides? I am looking for the canary bird swing mostly! PLMK

FLW wrote on 2012-06-06 at 04:41 PM

IvyHeartEvolution wrote on 2012-06-06 at 04:33 PM
      I have everything on your list except for the bunny hoodie. Its going to have to take a good offer though. I really need bunny ears!
      KK

OMG! I need your shuts KK!
      Ur friend,
      FLW :)

Hi FLW! Well, theres probably only 3 things Id trade them for. Pink bunny ears, white bunny ears, and wacky. Id gladly trade them to you, but they wee a gift from Sarah and If I trade them for anything, it would probably be wacky for her. I hope you can understand FLW. : )

KK

jarvis

I have everything on your list except for the bunny hoodie. Its going to have to take a good offer though. I really need bunny ears!
      KK

bowling alley, move screen or arcade units needed! i thenk i have slipers

FLW

KK

OMG! I need your shuts KK!

Ur friend,
      FLW :)

KK

adama123

I have the slippers! Can you post a list of clothing or if you have swings or slides? I am looking for the canary bird swing mostly! PLMK

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.