Trading Time

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading Time

This topic contains 41 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  cece945 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

adama123

I have the slippers! Can you post a list of clothing or if you have swings or slides? I am looking for the canary bird swing mostly! PLMK

meandwebkinz

what for bunny hoodie?

what for the vinage glam?

I have the golden sandals. I would like to trade a signature PSI for them if you do not mind.I only trade if its in the trading room.So if you want to trade we can work out a time and a color zone.:)

soccerplayer15 wrote on 2012-06-06 at 01:23 PM

I am looking for shutter shades, nafaria’s slippers, bunny hoodie, golden kinzstyle sandals, and the vintage glam outfit. I have most of the super beds, tons of exclusives, rare, tons of pet special items, kinzstyle clothing, deluxe clothing, retired clothing, retired furniture, signature pet items, and tons of other things. Just ask me if I have it. :)

Hello! I have the golden kinzstyle sandals and the vintage glam outfit. I’ve been needing some deluxe clothing, BTW.
      Thanks!
      ~CookieBear

FLW

IvyHeartEvolution wrote on 2012-06-06 at 04:46 PM

FLW wrote on 2012-06-06 at 04:41 PM

IvyHeartEvolution wrote on 2012-06-06 at 04:33 PM
      I have everything on your list except for the bunny hoodie. Its going to have to take a good offer though. I really need bunny ears!
      KK

OMG! I need your shuts KK!
      Ur friend,
      FLW :)

Hi FLW! Well, theres probably only 3 things Id trade them for. Pink bunny ears, white bunny ears, and wacky. Id gladly trade them to you, but they wee a gift from Sarah and If I trade them for anything, it would probably be wacky for her. I hope you can understand FLW. : )
      KK

K….I understand…no trade then. I don’t have any of those.

Ur friend,
      FLW :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.