Trading Time

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading Time

This topic contains 41 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  cece945 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

adama123

I have the slippers! Can you post a list of clothing or if you have swings or slides? I am looking for the canary bird swing mostly! PLMK

horsyfuzzy

Okay here is a list of a few things i have to trade
      *FOOD*
      Apple pop
      Shamrock Shake
      Chocolate Wacky
      Carmel Bunny
      Year seven cake Webkinz day
      *CLOTHES*
      Hot pink studded shades (retired)
      Candy corn dress (retired)
      Zombie costume (retired)
      Turkey hat (old click to win)
      Silver tiara (old click to win)
      Bee tee (curio shop rare)
      Toothy bunny mask (holiday)
      Yellow spring dress (holiday)
      Turquoise flats (old spree click to win)
      Turquoise hoodie (old spree click to win)
      Bunny top hat (holiday)
      Egg glasses (holiday)
      Trading card wizard shoes
      Rockinz mohawk wig
      Rocking Pompadour wig
      Ruffle skirt (kinzstyle)
      Flannel cuff pants (retired)
      Arte Jacket (retired from Wshop)
      Royal Blue Crown (retired from wshop)
      ALL Rockerz pet click and win prizes
      Holiday retired valuable winter hat
      *FURNITURE*
      PSI king of jungle thrown
      Chocolate egg fridge
      Psi signature wardrobe
      Psi signature for giraffe
      Rare mid evil wall paper (rare)
      trading card rare deck of stone dining table (rare)
      Trading card 2.0 sofa
      Elm Tree
      Wind farm turbine (holiday)
      Loader lounger (rare)
      Thinking chair (I think this is rare I am not sure)
      Secluded garden bench (rare)
      *WEBKINZ DAY PRINTS TROPHIES AND CAKES*
      Webkinz day year three print
      Webkinz day year four print
      Webkinz day year four trophy
      Webkinz Day year seven cake
      Webkinz day year seven trophy
      Webkinz day year seven print
      *TROPHIES*
      All webkinz day trophies listed above and
      Dicekinz Trophy
      *OBJECTS*
      Retired cornucopia
      Arte holiday plush
      Framed winter scene
      Black bear cub plush
      Spring teacup
      Spring teapot
      Halloween spider web
      Spring egg candles
      LOTS of trading card posters
      Roadster go cart (rare)
      LOTS of plush
      Party placemat
      I ALSO FORGOT TO LIST MY GOOGLEY EYES (PRICELESS) UNDER THE CLOTHES SECTION

I HAVE LOTS MORE STUFF TOO!

if your interested you can also make me an offer THX!

candypuppy

IvyHeartEvolution wrote on 2012-06-06 at 04:46 PM

FLW wrote on 2012-06-06 at 04:41 PM

IvyHeartEvolution wrote on 2012-06-06 at 04:33 PM
      I have everything on your list except for the bunny hoodie. Its going to have to take a good offer though. I really need bunny ears!
      KK

OMG! I need your shuts KK!
      Ur friend,
      FLW :)

Hi FLW! Well, theres probably only 3 things Id trade them for. Pink bunny ears, white bunny ears, and wacky. Id gladly trade them to you, but they wee a gift from Sarah and If I trade them for anything, it would probably be wacky for her. I hope you can understand FLW. : )
      KK

Hi I have Pink Bunny Ears and i’m interested in your shuts. I’d love to trade with you if you’d like to trade. I was wondering perhaps do you think you could add something small? Because Bunny ears are same year as plumpy and army, actually according to webkinz they are worth more because they were an Easter Gift, and you can only get one per account, which meaning they are more rare than army and plumpy. I also have 2 pairs of wacky but i’m looking for priceless for them.

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-06-06 at 10:33 PM

LadyOfTheHouse wrote on 2012-06-06 at 10:16 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-06-06 at 09:58 PM

soccerplayer15 wrote on 2012-06-06 at 01:23 PM
      I am looking for shutter shades, nafaria’s slippers, bunny hoodie, golden kinzstyle sandals, and the vintage glam outfit. I have most of the super beds, tons of exclusives, rare, tons of pet special items, kinzstyle clothing, deluxe clothing, retired clothing, retired furniture, signature pet items, and tons of other things. Just ask me if I have it. :)

Hi Soccer player
      I have extra slippers,extra shuts (and dq if you are reading this, I have more than one pair and one is yours LOL) extra bunny hoody and extra vintage glam outfit I would be happy to trade with you!
      What deluxe clothing items do you have? Do you have webkinz cares stuff? Rare/retired wardrobes?
      Nuttybuddy :)

Hey, if the owner doesn’t need your shuts (or if you have more than two pairs), may I ask what you’re looking for for them? I don’t know if I’ll have what you need, but I’d like to try. Please let me know.

HI :)
      Please make a list in case the forum owner doesnt want/need them :P
      I like wardrobes, rare clothing, deluxe clothing retired exclusives (not the recently retired lol) seeds, POTM stuff….pretty much anything LOL I would have to say rare clothing and deluxe clothing (as long as I dont have it already LOL) is at the tip top of my list….my biggest hugest want is kimmy overalls….do you by chance have those?
      NB

I don’t have the Kimmy’s Overalls at the moment, but since I think it’s only fair to give the owner a while to respond, I’ll see if I can trade for a pair. I have a clothing list up on the first page of the “PSI Call” forum. I still have everything on that list except for the silver dress. Things I have that are not on that list are slips, twilight ball gown, Scrambled t-shirt, black ninja mask and outfit, cool sports shades, royal blue crown, turkey hat, and winterfest parka. Let me know if any of these items or the items on the long list interest you.

I can also make lists of other items if necessary, but I will be quite busy for a while and they probably won’t be up today. Leave me a reply whenever you see this and hopefully we can work something out.

drafthorse1 wrote on 2012-06-06 at 09:20 PM

CookieBear567 wrote on 2012-06-06 at 04:54 PM

soccerplayer15 wrote on 2012-06-06 at 01:23 PM
      I am looking for shutter shades, nafaria’s slippers, bunny hoodie, golden kinzstyle sandals, and the vintage glam outfit. I have most of the super beds, tons of exclusives, rare, tons of pet special items, kinzstyle clothing, deluxe clothing, retired clothing, retired furniture, signature pet items, and tons of other things. Just ask me if I have it. :)

Hello! I have the golden kinzstyle sandals and the vintage glam outfit. I’ve been needing some deluxe clothing, BTW.
      Thanks!
      ~CookieBear

What Deluxe clothing, I might have some. :) PLMK! -Drafthorse1

The newest ones, or the oldest ones. ;D
      ~CookieBear

jewels250

HI! I HAVE ALL THE ITEMS ON YOUR LIST. I’M LOOKING FOR NEWEST PSI’S AND RARE CLOTHES. I’M ALSO LOOKING FOR CITIZENS OF KINZVILLE ITEMS (LIKE FLUFFINGTON ARMCHAIRS, MS. COWALINE READING CHAIR…) THANKS,

JEWELS

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.