trading trading & guess what? TRADING!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives trading trading & guess what? TRADING!

This topic contains 56 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  CrazyCooterCantCatchCats 11 years ago.

• Author

Hi! This is where you post your Trading List and you trade for other stuff that people have! I’ll post my list once this is up.

Pippa- What can i trade for the Love Diva Pet coat or Queen of heart gown? fudge- what can i get for over the rainbow ride? so i can try and get it, if i don’t have it, tell me the things you want that i don’t have.

Wow, you have a LOOOONNNNNGGG list! BTW, Has anyone seen Kitkat or Jewles at all? I’m doing trades with them but they haven’t responded in a few days. PLMKSNOL. And heres my list! Diamond piano, Fire sign carousel, Icy artic organ, Alps rescue station, Frozen fun slide, PROMO, Boys only treehouse, Enchanted elven pipe organ, Beetle bee helicopter, Over the rainbow ride, (on hold) Hamburger, (on hold) Rainbow fountain of wow, And more!

loue354

HEY THERE….IF YOU HAPPEN TO STILL HAVE EITHER HAMBURGER OR OVER THE RAINBOW RIDE I WOULD LOVE TO TRADE FOR THEM….I HAVE LOTS OF PRICELESS RETIRED ITEMS LIKE THE PURPLE WITCH HAT AND MORE PLEASE LET ME KNOW….I ALSO HAVE A FEW PROMO ITEMS AS WELL…PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU HAPPEN TO BE LOOKING FOR….THANKS

pippa3090

Crazy cooter, i am interested in the vintage glam top and the fluffington marble bust. Here is my trade list. Rares:
      Roadster go kart, Medieval dining table, Medieval dining chair, Medieval chest, Work of art shrubbery, Victorian garden bench, Hot air balloon, Mad flower, Ancient emperor statue, Neo gothic night stand, Friendly face flower
      PSI
      Lucky horseshoe fireplace (PSI)
      Other: Boomin’ green chair, Chef gazpacho’s place setting, Ancient aztec stone statue, tabby’s cup of cocoa, PJ Collie plush, Ponco plush, academy banners, Monkey and monkey movie posters, pitcher of lemonade, berry farm window, calming candles, kinzcard postcard collection
      Clothes:
      Love diva pet coat, Queen of hearts gown (deluxe), Amanda Panda’s dress, Amethyst tiara, tween queen tiara, Queen anne marie’s periwig, farmer’s overalls, pink popstar uniform

abislu1

Can I offer the haunted painting for the pink poodle pj bottoms?

Trading List; Clothes- Life Guard Jacket, cave explorer hat, shirt, pants, shoes and skirt, vampire costume, angel Halo, Autmn Sunset Toque, Sparkle Heart Dress, Card COllector Coat, Card collector Bunched Pants, Card COllector flip FLops, Trading Card hat, jacket, pants and shoes, Lady Pilgrim Bonnet, Lady Pilgrim Dress, Zangoz Slippers, Amethyst Tiara, Rockin’ Reindeer Sweater, Winterfest Pyjama Pants, Snow Globe Hat, Snowy Face Stickers, Fred Rover’s Blazer, Tuuti-Frutty Headress, Ms. Birdy’s Pink Blazer, Dunce Cap, White and Red Soccer Jersey, I Heart Headband, Slips, Soloar suit Jacket, Winter Games Booots, Magic W Shades, True Love Face Paint, Mining Helmet, Cave Explorer Heeled Shoes, Pink Poodle PJ top, Pink Poodle PJ bottoms, Googly Eyeglasses, Red Dotty Party Dres,, Wedding Viel, Wedding Dress, Vintage Glam TOp, Candy Factory Overalls, Dapper Casual Top, Winter Games Goggles. COUPONS; 40% off Coupon. FURNITURE; Bone Couch, Santakinz Toy Train, Porhole Barrel Hottub, Fireplace Tool Set, Rocket Ship Lounger, Dog Side Table, Antique Wishing Well, Sacred Pyramid Flooring, Pyramid Wallpaper, Elegent Victorian Fountain, Wilds of the Jungle SOfa, Acropalis Bed, Robo Handy Table, Googles Gem Zen Garden, King of the Garden Statue, Sweet ‘N treats Flooring, Ultimate Experient Table. OBJECTS; Wish Factory Gingerbread House, White Christmas Centerpiece, Happily Ever After Cake, Zangos Chocolate FOuntain, Yellow Plasma Ball, Wacky Zingos Plush, Fluffington Marble BUst, Nafaria Plush, Megaphone Lamp, aaaand that’s it.

Hi C5. I’m interested in the pilgrim bonnet and dress. Also the Card Collector bunched pants.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.